I've been thinking about the last character and here is a suggestion:
You Move Like a Dwarf
Anthem of Envy
There is Nothing To Fear
Soldiers Fury [Elite]
The argumentation is as follows:
1. Save Yourselves and TnTF will help the monk cope with the pressure and provide some healing when splitting int he first room.
2. Fallback will greatly reduce the amount of AOE healing needed in the flee room and save the monk alot of energy. In the first room it will provide some healing to the damage that isnt soaked up by spirits, or SY or TnTF or Reckless haste.
3. YMLAD is needed since the Rit Necro Para team will need an on demand KD to kill their aspect, it also provides cripple for defence.
4. Holy Spear will deal a great amount of AOE damage if the paragon uses it on the spirits in the first two rooms and the flesh golems in the third room and the scorpion room. Especially the golems will take double damage.
5. Anthem of Envy will not only boost the Assassin frontliner when the two split teams meet up, it will also boost each and every spirit that the SOS rit has summuned since they all use attack skills it will provide a reasonably big damage boost. It is also a reasonably long lasting chant that can be used to keep soldiers fury active on the Paragon himself untill he decides to use holy spear, at which point he should have enough adrenaline to use the anthem again.
6. Having a second physical means that the ritualist has a target to use GDW or splinter weapon on and therefore this skill will be usefull before the two split teams meet up, it will also provide more damage when the paragon and the necromancer synchronises Mark of Pain.
Ideas for the last skills could be:
Brace Yourself: Prevents one kd on a team member which would be especially usefull in the scorpion room and provide AOE damage when people are teleported turning the teleport into a considerable advantage.
Bladeturn Refrain: Long lasting block that can not be removed and will provide blocking in the rooms where enchantments and spells are unavailable.
Blasing Spear: Some extra damage.
Protectors Defence: Will actively provide block to you and adjent allies, spirits included.