PC Gaming News
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: The XM Thread

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanum View Post
    IRT Rhonwyn, is it perhaps possible to grant us the rights to edit posts within this and only this forum. It would solve all the problems in a single go if a few people could edit the posts. It also saves you time and prevents abuse, since it would be limited to the BaR forums anyway.
    No, it's all or nothing. And I wouldn't mind the time
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    No, it's all or nothing. And I wouldn't mind the time
    Ah bummer, but unfortunately being dependent of 1 person to make all the changes, it wouldn't work that well, cause we could do it ourselves as well. It's the multi-user thing that we're looking for.

Anyway, we have stated why we would like to have a second, shared user and what we would do with it (it would only post in the XM Library topic, nowhere else). If we try the puppy-dog eyes approach, could you perhaps try to persuade the big chiefs

Here, I'll even give you a cute puppy to start with!

im really bummed out aswell, sent you my gmail raye, guess we're taking this off the gwo site

Aw, thats a cute doggy!

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    Yeah that is a really cute doggy... I am not sure how Rhonwyn is able to resist that adorable thing. ^.^

I gave Z and Aoi editing permissions. Hopefully we can populate this fairly quickly =]

For some reason i cant edit in the library

ah, think i got it working now, we should all start by moving as much as possible from this thread to the library, theres still alot i didnt get moved to the library thread and after it was deleted i lost alot of content, mainly because i wasnt warned of its deletion.

Google docs offer alot of nice features, if we get working it could turn out really nice, i know DM can do wonders with build pictures and code and such, ill get working on re constructing what was lost when the library was deleted

I'll take a look when I get back home in the afternoon. I'll also make sure the Monk bar + equips + template codes + etc are posted in the Deep and Urgoz docs.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    If you have any of their gmail addresses, feel free to pass them along so we can speed this up =)

And on that note, I go to bed! It's 3:30am over here and I have class at 9am ><

I would suggest that we also make a front page t the library where we can chat and post meeting times and so on, i honestly dont feel like posting much here