PC Gaming News
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839 LastLast

Thread: The XM Thread

I should be home on time.

I've just found out the BBQ goes on till late and starts later than I expected. I'm going to be seeing some people for the first time in over a year so if I get on tonight at all, it'll probably be late.

Well done on FoW!

I won't be around for XM tonight (having a bit of a GW down period). However, if you desperately need a player tonight, send me a direct message on the forum and I will log on.

Might be 10-15 minutes later, depending on the trains and such

Hi all. Anything planned for tonight? I would like to join if anybody wants to go.

As i have now officially beeen awake almost 36 hours straight i think for once im going to bail on xm and et some much needed shuteye, sorry guys, ill be on again tomorrow, promise!

Quote Originally Posted by Aoi Enishi View Post
    As i have now officially beeen awake almost 36 hours straight i think for once im going to bail on xm and et some much needed shuteye, sorry guys, ill be on again tomorrow, promise!
    Not a problem Aoi. It sounds like you deserve some sleep. Sleep tight and long

You guys are never on when I am. Every time I log in to say hi i'm either the only person on or i'm on with some stranger.

I had told Sab that I would be away till Tuesday, which is exactly what happened. bad timing there DM:P

Righto, Kanaxai was the Z-bounty this week, so we'll steamroll through the Deep again.

I'll be available starting around 1800 GMT onwards today (Thursday). So grab your gear and lets kill stuff!