PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The XM Thread

Succesfull test, Ritualist Paragon Necro team can easily take on room 2 and win fast, it is also possible for them to run around and join the other team before taking on the foes in room 2, all it takes is good timing and patrols to spawn so that they patrol in a bunch.

Good Good!

I'll be back home on sundayevening (around 21.30 CET (which is GMT+1 atm I think)).

I'm also in the process of getting a new set of armor, I've got the armor and now getting some money for the last dye and all runes/insignias that I lack (which is only like 2-3 anyway). It will make me look more awesome and have better hp compared to the other set (which has +armor insignia's).

My awesomeness will drag us through the Deep in no-time!

Whaen did you test that? D: I don't remember any necromancers or room 2

Whaen did you test that? D: I don't remember any necromancers or room 2
    The way i almost allways do things, you should know better than most people ^^. I Basically soloed room 2 (The -20% healing one) and the second room in HM with my rit and a pet as target of GDW instead of a paragon. I figures that if a rit can solo it, then a rit a paragon and a necro can do it in record time.

Aoi and I just tested the Necro build and it rocks. We are all ready to take on the Deep in XM.

So when tomorrow should we embark? and who will be our 6th member?

i suggest 19:00 GMT+1

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanum View Post
    I'll be back home on sundayevening (around 21.30 CET (which is GMT+1 atm I think)).
    If Z won't be back until 21:30 CET Sunday and then I guess we won't be able to play until 22:00 CET which is kind of late. I don't mind though as I have holiday Monday. But what works for everybody else?

I might be able to be back home an hour early (around 20.30 / 20.35 CET), but certainly not earlier than that, as I'm at my dad's place atm (due to new year) and I promised to stay for dinner on sunday. It takes me an hour to get back home by train.

Also: when I say I'll be back around a certain time, it means I'd be ready about 5-10 minutes after that, as I live only 5 minutes away from the train station and if the trains run on schedule I can just get home, turn on the pc and be ready in no time^-^

So, um, can you please stop using military time? It's bad enough I can't convert regular time zones, but then I have to do both.

Military time? you mean 24 hour clock rather than 12 hour? that's pretty much the standard in most of the *cough* civilized *cough* world (read: Europe). Nah just kidding, some people here use 12 hour system as well but only when spoken, when written its always way easier with 24h clock imo.
    Last edited by Aoi Enishi; 02-01-2011 at 18:16.