PC Gaming News
Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 418
  1. #61
    Hi there, I've recently rediscovered GW after a brief spell with Factions and NF about 15 months ago and now I'm deeply sinking into it. The deeper I go into lore and community, the more I seek. Just think about it, it's almost 4:00 AM over here and I'm waiting for Rubi's livecast (hopefully, I won't make a habit out of it). I'm from Romania, but I live&work in Italy for about 6 months/year, during summertime-early autumn. I don't run on a strict schedule, so I play at all kind of hours, depending on mood, available time and/or insomnia :-) Before I am carried away by enthusiasm (I'm a sort of proto-sylvari) I'd like to formally apply to join your guild, IGN : Lawr Sonof Thesouth or Lorenzo Craiovensis

    See you around !

  2. #62

    Smile

    Hey All. I know there is a wait list and I am fine with that.

    IGN: Gwyn Winterbourne

    Please let me know when a spot opens so I can move this toon over.

  3. #63
    lorenzotns and SassySusan,

    Thanks for your interest in joining MVOP. :) You have both been added to the waiting list.

    I will soon be posting some information on how many are waiting, so you can keep an eye on your position in queue. When you are near the top of the list, please check back often to see if a spot has opened for you. It will be posted here and one of us will also send you a private message through this forum.

    Note on the private messages: in your options, you can set 'Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages'. If you have that checked (I think it is by default), it could be an easy way to know when we are trying to reach you about an invite.

    I hope to see you in game soon. Feel free to join us or ask for assistance here on the forum even if you don't have your invite yet.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanek View Post
    Note on the private messages: in your options, you can set 'Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages'. If you have that checked (I think it is by default), it could be an easy way to know when we are trying to reach you about an invite.

    I hope to see you in game soon. Feel free to join us or ask for assistance here on the forum even if you don't have your invite yet.
    Done! What are the IGN that I need to look for so I can join in on some fun?

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by SassySusan View Post
    Done! What are the IGN that I need to look for so I can join in on some fun?
    With the number of people in the guild and the alliance as a whole, your best bet may be to

    a) meet us at our starting outpost on Thursdays in Japanese District 1 (it will either be posted in Massively's MV Guide*, here in the forum, or both).

    b) make a post here letting us know you'd like to get a group for whatever (mission, vanquish, collecting Nicholas the Traveler items, etc) and list the times you are available.

    While the biggest group of guild members is usually on Thursdays, I don't think I have ever been online when no one else from the alliance was on, so you may find some folks to join up.

    Just let us know what you need. :)


    *Link to MV Guides since the create link button is not working for me:
    http://massively.joystiq.com/category/mv-guide/

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanek View Post
    Your invite has been sent, Valyr. Just log into the game and you should receive it. :)
    Awesome! I will tomorrow when I'm at home

  7. #67
    Quick update on the waiting list. If your forum name is shown here, you are still in queue for a spot once we have openings. If you think you should be on the list, but are not, please post here again. There were a few invites that received no reply, so we had to move to the next name.

    Please remember to check this post and your private messages to see if we are trying to contact you. Especially if you are currently in a guild and you still want to be in MVOP. We can't send the invite until we have contacted you and you have left the other guild (this does not mean you should leave your guild now, just that we need to be able to reach you on the forum or in game when a spot opens, so check often!). Thanks. :)

    Currently waiting:

    Kaerwek
    Superus
    lorenzotns
    Sassy Susan


    Kaerwek, please contact us asap to confirm you still want an invite. Check your private messages.


    --Tanek

  8. #68
    Hi there,
    I am an avid GW fan with over four years of playtime logged on my main account and several hundred more on alt accounts (yes I am that rabid, sad I know :( ). I ran a successful guild for 3 years but unfortunately university has made it so that I can not do this and most of my active players have migrated to other guilds or even to other games. I am posting as I was wondering if it might be possible for me to be added on the waiting list? Character name is Tormas Lightsteel.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilin View Post
    Hi there,
    I am an avid GW fan with over four years of playtime logged on my main account and several hundred more on alt accounts (yes I am that rabid, sad I know :( ). I ran a successful guild for 3 years but unfortunately university has made it so that I can not do this and most of my active players have migrated to other guilds or even to other games. I am posting as I was wondering if it might be possible for me to be added on the waiting list? Character name is Tormas Lightsteel.
    Quite possible, in fact. :) You have been added to the list, Quilin.

  10. #70
    Thanks for the update Tanek. I'll wait patiently for my invite :)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •