PC Gaming News
Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Hadder,

Your invite has gone out, see you in game soon!

Oh and....don't forget the popcorn for Tanek. Roll it up into balls perhaps, with a gooey outer coating.

Massively Overpowered membership

Hey I'm a long time reader of massively and I've been a GW player since launch. I've had some pretty large absences from the game in search of my "perfect mmo" but realized about a year ago that GW was the game I had been looking for all along. I finished up all the story content I had left untouched a few months ago and now I'm really getting into exploring all Guild Wars has to offer and I would love to do so with a friendly and established guild such as Massively Overpowered. My in-game name is Lukien Vala. Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Hi there, I'm returning to GW after a several year hiatus. Looking for a fun bunch to hang out with and run dungeons from time to time.

My IGN is Shidoshi Hanzo or Layla Aria and would love an invite.

Thanks.

krstew, kleps,

You have both been added to the waiting list. As soon as a spot opens up we will let you know your invite has gone out. Thanks.

--Tanek

Hey hey! Looking for an invite to MVOP. Long time reader, returning to finish up Halls of Monument and experience 7H action!

IGN: Calen Cinderheart

Quote Originally Posted by Tanek View Post
    krstew, kleps,

You have both been added to the waiting list. As soon as a spot opens up we will let you know your invite has gone out. Thanks.

--Tanek
    We are letting you know your invite has gone out, go look!!

Thanks for the invite. See you all in-game.

Thanks! I'll be in-game shortly.

Hello, I originally started playing Guild Wars when it first came out and even during the beta time. Since then I lost my account and have gotten a new one, that I typically can not find anyone to play with. I want to get back into this game and enjoy it till GW2.

I read the Massively site news that gets posted, but also have seen Rubi on GBTV.

Would love to join you all.

IGN: Nykyrian Nemesis

Hello! I recently started playing Guild Wars, and then I found the Guild Cast. After listening to a few episodes, Shawn and Rubi very highly referred me to MVOP. I am not currently in a guild, but I would be absolutely ecstatic if you chose me!

IGN: Prince Blueblood