PC Gaming News
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooks View Post
    Greetings,

I am interested in joining up with MVOP. :)
    We have a spot open now, so your invite has been sent. Welcome to MVOP. :)

Hello,
    Looking for a nice casual guild to get some content done and to get to my 45 HoM points for GW2.
    I am playing a Attack Spirit Ritualist, maybe a with little bit strange build, but that comes from me mostly playing GW as singleplayer up to this point :) I am mostly PvE oriented.
    Timezone for me is GMT +1. Ingame name is Gemini Rin.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcub View Post
    Hello,
    Looking for a nice casual guild to get some content done and to get to my 45 HoM points for GW2.
    I am playing a Attack Spirit Ritualist, maybe a with little bit strange build, but that comes from me mostly playing GW as singleplayer up to this point :) I am mostly PvE oriented.
    Timezone for me is GMT +1. Ingame name is Gemini Rin.
    Your invite is sent, welcome to MVOP! I see you are from Bratislava, I was there years ago with a DisneyLive show. I loved it!!

Quote Originally Posted by disneyrich View Post
    Your invite is sent, welcome to MVOP! I see you are from Bratislava, I was there years ago with a DisneyLive show. I loved it!!
    Yeah, its a nice town, when you know where to lok :)
    Its just that in couple of years it seems every developer wants to build the bigget scyscraper he can in every spot that is still avaiable, it look s ridiculous. But at least the old town is still preserved, and they repaired the church where the crowing procedures took place.

Hello. Can I get a reinvite please? I was in the guild but was away for a while.

Thanks.

Char Name: Rohrin Stark

Tried sending an invite Rohrin but you are still a member of a guild. As soon as you drop that we can invite you. :)

Sorry only joined one to socialize. Wasn't sure if my old spot would be open so soon. ;)

Thanks and Rohrin Stark is now guildless once again. See you all soon.

@Rohrin - An invite has been sent your way. Hope to see you in game again. Welcome Back

Hello there!

I'm interested in joining!!

Its time I got back on gathering my points for my HoM!!

So excited!

IGN - Val Lerian

Your invite is sent Val, welcome to MVOP