PC Gaming News
Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Klojamir View Post
    @bobrichmond...Did you whisper me?...(
    I never figured out how to do that (or any other interaction with another player). Before the next BWE I will be searching for a basic GW2 playing guide. The next GWE I will also be concentrating on a lot of the items other than personal story line, hearts, and skill points. I basically finished all the above in the human areas available along with gettings all the waypoints and points of interest. Also will be looking for some EPIC dynamic events. The few I did tied in closely with hearts.

Hey, I'm Prince Blueblood, and I was formerly in MVOP, but due to school, I have not played recently. With school almost over and summer fast approaching, I would very much be interested in joining again! I am a laid-back player, and I haven't yet finished Nightfall or Factions, and I would love to do them with a good guild, and I would also like to just have a nice chat every now and then! So thank you for your consideration.

-Prince Blueblood
    Last edited by Prince Blueblood; 08-05-2012 at 22:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Blueblood View Post
    Hey, I'm Prince Blueblood, and I was formerly in MVOP, but due to school, I have not played recently. With school almost over and summer fast approaching, I would very much be interested in joining again! I am a laid-back player, and I haven't yet finished Nightfall or Factions, and I would love to do them with a good guild, and I would also like to just have a nice chat every now and then! So thank you for your consideration.

-Prince Blueblood
    Invite has been sent. Welcome back to MVOP. :)

Hi, I'm Morbidus Grael. I just graduated out of college and am looking to get back into Guild Wars. I am a pretty new player, but would love to join a great guild. An invite to MVOP would be appreciated.

Nvm , you are in
    Last edited by disneyrich; 21-05-2012 at 17:07.

Hey Tanek and MVOP, I'm a long time MMO player, and have played in previous Massively guilds (Onedawesome in DnD, Massively Overpowered in DCUO)...and I'm hoping to join MVOP in Guild Wars and then in Guild Wars 2 when it comes out.

I am very new to Guild Wars, though I tried it years ago. I'm bumbling through the game, and learning a lot every day. But MMOs are not fun for me without a good community, so I'm asking for an invite to MVOP. Thanks in advance!

My IGN is Nirodha Bey.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbana View Post
    Hey Tanek and MVOP, I'm a long time MMO player, and have played in previous Massively guilds (Onedawesome in DnD, Massively Overpowered in DCUO)...and I'm hoping to join MVOP in Guild Wars and then in Guild Wars 2 when it comes out.

I am very new to Guild Wars, though I tried it years ago. I'm bumbling through the game, and learning a lot every day. But MMOs are not fun for me without a good community, so I'm asking for an invite to MVOP. Thanks in advance!

My IGN is Nirodha Bey.
    Hello. We do have a spot for you in MVOP. One of us will get an invite out to you, probably tomorrow.

Also, if you happen to be in the GW2 beta this weekend and want an invite there as well, we are on Steamspur Mountains.

@Nibbana - An invite has been sent your way, Hope to see you in game.

Hi Tankek, my working schedule is becoming more steady and the recent betas have gotten me interested in guild wars again and i really enjoyed my stay last time in MVOP. If you have a free slot Id love to join again, so Im not alone in the scary transition from gw to gw2

Ign. Andreas The Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas The Hunter View Post
    Hi Tankek, my working schedule is becoming more steady and the recent betas have gotten me interested in guild wars again and i really enjoyed my stay last time in MVOP. If you have a free slot Id love to join again, so Im not alone in the scary transition from gw to gw2

Ign. Andreas The Hunter
    Hi, Andreas. Yes, we can get you back in the guild. Sorry for the delay in response. If it has not been taken care of already, I'll get the invite out to you today.

Welcome back. :)