PC Gaming News
Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Hey Guys,

I recently started playing again, and saw about the guild via Massively. I've had the game since launch day, but I haven't played for over two or three years, I'd say.

Any how, looking for a good guild while getting back into the game. My main is Beta Style, Warrior. Can I get a guild inv?

See ya guys in game ^^,

Howdy folks,

I've been playing Guild Wars for a few days... I played for a bit waaaay back at launch, but never got very far into the game so I'm practically a complete newbie again. It'd be nice to have some fun folks to chat with while I'm wondering through Tyria. I'd love to get a guild invite... my character's name is Riley Mcghee. :)

@manvir & moxiedoodle - an invite has been sent to you both.

Hi, I recently got back into guild wars and I'm looking for a guild that is active (mine old one is quite dead....I'm the only member left) for some fun/action/social.

The name is : Maevelyn Crowley (Necro) that is my main, the others aren't worth mentioning...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heretyque View Post
    Hi, I recently got back into guild wars and I'm looking for a guild that is active (mine old one is quite dead....I'm the only member left) for some fun/action/social.

The name is : Maevelyn Crowley (Necro) that is my main, the others aren't worth mentioning...
    Thanks
    There is a spot open in [MVOP], if you would like an invite. Just let us know when you have left your current guild and someone will send the invite over.

--Tanek

Looking to join

Hey there,

My name is Permafrost (Perma Frost in-game), and I have recently come back to Guild Wars. I am teacher so I will have the summer off, and recently I began searching for my summer game to help eat up a chunk of my newly-acquired plethora of free time. Based on my intense interest in GW2 and Rubi's column on Massively, I have settled on a return to Guild Wars 1. I have not played since the first year, but have recently bought everything and I'm diving back in as we speak.

Based on what I read, your guild seems like an excellent cross-section of players of all types, and I would be quite interested if you would consider extending me and invite to your group.

Heretyque & Permafrost an invite has been sent to both of you.

Hey, I'm new to Guild Wars and I'd like to join your guild for guidance~ C:

My IGN is Sasha Piperi. I look forward to hanging out with you all~

@LadySerebi - An invite has been sent you way, the next time you log in it will be waiting for you. If you have any question just speak up, your bound to get an answer. See you in game.

Hi, I'm returning to Guild Wars after a long hiatus in order to clear all the content with one character before Guild Wars 2 comes out. I'd really like an active guild to play with along the way, so I'd like to join this guild. My IGN is Undead Master Mage. Thanks!