PC Gaming News
Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    @coralium - You have an invite waiting for you when you log in next.

Hi. I started with GW at it's beta but after my first guild broke I left too. I've tried to get back few times but there was never enough people to play with. I couldn't find the right guild. So here I'm trying again. My IGN is Mcjac The Legend ...thanks.

McJAC - An invite has been sent your way. See you in game soon, hopefully MVOP will be a good fit for you.

Hey MVOP. I'd love to join if I may. I've just gotten back into GW after a few years off and who better than the people from Massively to join up with?!

I visit Massively everyday and also I'm in the DDO guild aswell.

Hope there's room for me and thank you for your time.

My main is Rohrin Stark.
    Last edited by Rohrin; 08-06-2011 at 14:25.

Rohrin - At the moment we do not have a slot open. I put you on the waiting list so that when a spot is available I'll send you an invite. It shouldn't be long.

Rohrin - We have a spot available if your still interested. I tried to send an invite but your still in another guild. Let me know if your still interested in the MVOP guild.

Yeah thank you bud. I was only in a guild temporarily because I thought you might have meant it would take weeks. :)

All good now. I left the guild and I'm awaiting an invite again please.

Thanks a lot for your help.

- Rohrin

Quote Originally Posted by Rohrin View Post
    Yeah thank you bud. I was only in a guild temporarily because I thought you might have meant it would take weeks. :)

All good now. I left the guild and I'm awaiting an invite again please.

Thanks a lot for your help.

- Rohrin
    Rohrin, your invite has been sent and will be there for you when you next log in. Welcome to the guild. :)

Hi MVOP, I've been reading the Rubi's Flameseeker Chronicles for a while now ever since the GW2 Necro release as one of my main sources of info on the state of GW and GW2. I found the idea of playing through the game with people as opposed to a bunch of henchies and heroes fun, but I was involved with my guild at the time. Now it's pretty much dead, but I'm still pretty active in GW, filling up my HoM, and helping newbies to GW.

My IGN is Josef Phaig, and I'm looking forward to joining ya.

hello MVOP my name is Rich and have been in GW not quite a year and have enjoyed it. I am looking forward to GW2 very much, so much I will be going to pax prime this year. I could tell more of myself but will probably ramble on. If there is a space, I'd love to join and get to know everyone. Been in afew guild sthat have low attendance but thats due to many things. My main is Yensid Jagodzinski.