PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Hey MVOP

I was directed here for a guild invite, that is if there's any open spots. I'm a complete newb and am looking for a place where i can learn the game before Guild Wars 2 comes out. If there's no room if you could direct me to where i can apply to a guild where there might be room that would be wonderful. Thank you very much for you time. oh my in game character name is Tillian Ashwisper.

Till

Welcome to the guild Till.

Dear [MVOP],

I'm a player from the days just after EOTN's release, who is just returned to the game to complete my hall of monuments, as well as just see some of the content I never acutally got around to doing. I haven't had a stable guild since my character's 1st birthday, so I was interested when I heard about MVOP through Guildcast.

At any rate, if there is any space left in the guild, I wish to sign on. My character's screen name is Aurel Frostshard.

-Jo

Jo, an invite has been sent.

Hi there, Just recently have come back after three years looking to meet some people and make some friends, and see the content I missed. Heard about you on the new podcast so I thought I might see if you might have a spot open, Thanks for your taking the time to check, my in game character is Noir La Morte (paragon). See ya soon I hope.

@Noir - I've sent you an invite, hope to see you in game soon.

Dear MVOP,

I would really like to apply to this guild. Im a seasoned PvE player with a character as old as the game. There was a period of time where i didnt play but since the release of EotN ive been on very regularly. I would really like to find a nice group of people to help me out with the Guild Wars Beyond things because they are not solo friendly! Thanks you for your time and i hope to see you online.

Your fellow Tyrian,

Lady Rathian
    Elementalist

@MonkeyPckl - I just sent you an invite, see you in game.

Would also like to be invited. I'm points hunting real bad and need a guild that's totally into that.

IGN: Shylan Mynx or Shalari Nassa

From Australia

Player for 12 months a while back, ditched it for a while, getting back into for rewards before GW2 comes out.

@mrbaggins - We have a couple spots left, I sent you an invite. See you in game.