PC Gaming News
Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Klojamir View Post
    @Quilin and Alessi an invite has been sent to you both, it is waiting for you when you log in. See you in game. :)
    Sweet, thank you very much :)

Ive recently gotten into guild wars and have gotten tired of going it solo, and am hoping to find a great group to game with, and I'm hoping that group could be you :)

Quote Originally Posted by Ransiel View Post
    Ive recently gotten into guild wars and have gotten tired of going it solo, and am hoping to find a great group to game with, and I'm hoping that group could be you :)
    We'd be happy to have you join us. If you are looking to join the guild, just let us know your in-game name. There are no openings right now, but we'll add you to the waiting list (just one or two others on it at the moment) and let you know when one becomes available.

If you are just looking to group with us and not necessarily join the guild or alliance, just meet up with us at our starting point on Thursdays and let us know you'd like in on one of the groups.

How could i forget that XD
    My in game name is Ransiel Tai
    i look forward to a spot becoming available :)

Tai Gethan

Hi, my in-game name is Tai Gethan, I am rather hoping there is room for a return guild wars...er. I played a long time ago and really enjoyed it, then had to really cut back my gaming hours and so left for a year or 2. Been listening to guildcast and it has really reignited my love so thought I'd have a bash at trying to get a place :)

I consider myself a friendly player, very pve focused (nothing better than a vanquish and a dungeon for me :)). All my characters have the second name Gethan as a naming theme, its from a book and kinda just stuck. Anywho that's enough from me, hope to hear from you soon

Tai

I have played the personal story of first three campaigns when I bought Guild Wars Trilogy ~1.5 years ago and had done the secondary quests from only Prophecies. I have come back to Guild Wars now and completed all the secondary quests from Nightfall. I have no desire to do the Factions secondary quests(at least not alone). I have EotN now and just got started on it.

My most developed character is a Monk healer(Athelas Arda) and another max level character is a Warrior. I am a very casual player, PvE focused, GMT +5.5 time zone. I have done Sorrow's Furnace with H/H and Fissures of Woe with my friends. Love to join MVOP whenever any room opens up :)

Update on the waiting list, so you know where you are in line:

Ransiel
    PanzerPig
    wyzim

Keep an eye out for messages here and in-game. We will contact you when a spot opens. Thanks. :)

Welcome Ransiel to the guild.

@PanzerPig - An invite has been sent your way. When you log in next time, it will be waiting for you.

@wyzim - An invite has been sent. See you in game. :)