PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First Class100 Posts10 PostsVeteran

I'm going to be gone for one week -- no official MVOP meetup on 3/3

Sunday morning I'm heading out to San Francisco for GDC. I'll be back home the following Saturday morning (and will probably sleep all weekend). There won't be an official meeting and Livestream, but you guys are definitely free to meet up!

Just save Venta Cemetery -- we're going to do that the Saturday after I get back. See you guys in a week or so!

Well have fun at GDC, just don't forget to Judo Chop a bigwig Arena.Net employee, then interrogate him for all the Guild Wars 2 info you can get out of them.

See if you can bring back some beta keys for the guild. ;)

Alright, Togashi Jack here and I'm officially Hijacking this topic to bring you the MVOP Thursday night event - Rubi or not - Streaming or not, MVOP WILL still be active, and will still be awesome. So - this being said, this thursday, starting at 8:00 eastern - Yes, an entire hour early - We're going to tackle The Fissure of Woe. Why? Because we can.

Temple of the Ages - Asia Japan 1 for 7:45pm for group building. A full clear of the Fissure of Woe.

Quote Originally Posted by Togashi Jack View Post
    Alright, Togashi Jack here and I'm officially Hijacking this topic to bring you the MVOP Thursday night event - Rubi or not - Streaming or not, MVOP WILL still be active, and will still be awesome. So - this being said, this thursday, starting at 8:00 eastern - Yes, an entire hour early - We're going to tackle The Fissure of Woe. Why? Because we can.

Temple of the Ages - Asia Japan 1 for 7:45pm for group building. A full clear of the Fissure of Woe.
    Doesn't that poor place get smacked around enough? Last I checked, a lvl 5 dervish was running around in nothing but their loins with all the critters panicking about. And that was BEFORE the flash enchants and perma forms...

I'm up for it though :P

Edit: Might be a good idea to possibly make an (Un)official MVOP Thursday Topic though, that way people will know something is happening without looking into this topic.

Yay for GDC! Have a great time, Rubi.
    I've never done FoW before, but I'd be up for it, if you'll have me?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornish Rocker View Post
    Yay for GDC! Have a great time, Rubi.
    I've never done FoW before, but I'd be up for it, if you'll have me?
    Its much more "newbie" friendly than Underworld so I'm sure you'll do fine. NM FoW was pretty smooth when I did it. It isn't even quite the nightmare that Underworld can be.

i did Underworld, but never FoW so i'd like to join

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Stormbluff Isle [SBI]
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii] & Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Ooh... I never did a full FOW either (in 5,5 years!!!), I'd love to join! I'll see if I'm awake enough around 7:30 PM to come online and join you guys.

I'll have to pass, I can't get home that early. 8:30-8:45pm EST is about as early I can get home. :(