PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GWO game night?

GWO game night?

Hey all,

Just a thought here - Would any one be up for some scheduled guild activities on Tuesday or Thursday nights? Kind of a weekly GWO game night or something. I was thinking about being on those evenings from 7-8:30ish and thought maybe we could work through the game, or run a dungeon, or do a vanquish. Just some thoughts. I know on my main I have beat all the campaigns on normal mode, but would really like to do hm missions and even complete the higher content areas (since I have not done any of them!) It would be cool to work towards more HOM points and especially do it with guildies! What does everyone think?

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    If you would post UTC times, I think it would be more clear at what time you mean. 7-8:30 is early morning to me... And I'm usually at work at that time. Or did you mean 19:00-20:30?
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Ah, good point :) I did mean 19:00-20:30 (UTC) - not morning time. And it could be one of the evenings, not both. I know that I am new to the guild (was gone for a while, but back now) and just wanted to get plugged in more with everyone. Other thoughts?

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    I do like that idea. But it's better to pick two days and two times. One in the evening in Europe and one in the evening across that big pond. I don't think we have Asians or Australians anymore (or do we?)
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Can members from alliance guilds join too?

If so then I want to play also. One of these days I'd like to do some more DoA, but any guild/alliance groupings would be fun!

I cannot join this week due to work last night and a board meeting on Thursday, but those days and times can (generally) work for me.

Cheers!

~Vanyel Va Ashima

if i am home at the time i will be willing to go along ;) still need to finish a few more books in hm.

Lady: We totally could run both days, and do different times - I am open for anything that works. Any suggestions for European time? Imperial: We can definitely have alliance members join up too (btw, I live in Central FL - just saw your location :)).

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    For me, a time between 18:30 and 20:30 UTC would work. That would be in the evening, after dinner (unless you have dinner very late!). And a 2-hour period, because we've a few Brits who may think 18:30 is a bit too early and a few mainlanders who think 21:30 is getting late, such as me )

Sounds good - 18:30 to 20:30. I probably won't be on closer to 19:00, as my daughter is not in bed until then. I guess now we can start to plan what we will run on those days, or see who is interested in what.

Thorsrath: yay! another Floridian! Now Dena won't pick on me alone all the time (although I do tend to brag about our awesome weather from time to time).

This week I probably won't be able to join in; my mom is in the hospital (she's stable for now, thank the light) but I'm not sure how much gaming time I'll have. But I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Thanks much!