PC Gaming News
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayren View Post
    I just downloaded MLPFiM. Did you know the 18 episodes can be downloaded by torrent at 5 MB/S?

Quote Originally Posted by Akirai Annuvil View Post
    I just downloaded MLPFiM. Did you know the 18 episodes can be downloaded by torrent at 5 MB/S?
    I lost faith in humanity..

Good. Now you can have faith in unicorns and pink ponies instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Akirai Annuvil View Post
    There's actually 21 episodes now, with 5 more each Friday until the season ends. I love Friday. We we so excited.

I just watched them on Youtube as someone uploaded them at 1080p, but I think Hasbro had them take it down now.

New MLP sure looks ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Simply Kedde View Post
    The principle for me is not so much if the mechanic is potentially balanced or they might be able to achieve a good balance by having taken it into account from the getgo, but whether having to spend all this time and all these ressources on getting the mechanic to balance out adds something to the game that makes it worth the cost.
    I actually (maybe) think it can be made balanced, but as you point out, it might make the rest of gameplay pretty messed up in return. It doesn't have to do that, but it might. And the worst thing is that we'd never see what it would be like without teleporting.