PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quite important is the fact that the OP didn't do any math. I is counting, very big difference but not visible to the untrained eye.

Uuumm, year old thread...

And you may want to consider that the use of the word "Maths" in the OP is using an alternate usage. It's quite British in it's usage (which is not unusual in Canadians).

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie I View Post
    Uuumm, year old thread...

And you may want to consider that the use of the word "Maths" in the OP is using an alternate usage. It's quite British in it's usage (which is not unusual in Canadians).
    Sorry my mistake since the thread was on the front page of the board.Sorry for threadmancy.

Yes, well, some older stuff got "dis-interred" when the forums were split up last year and we moved relevant threads into the new sub-fora. This thread was based on hopes and dreams and "figurin".

We know SO much more now that it's amazing. Don't worry about the Thread Necroing, it happens from time to time.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    It's fun to read an old thread, especially one where my controversial predictions ended up being quite close to the reality.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

MIND BULLETS! No one could predict the great sword though, that was out of left field.

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    with this math it actually proves my theory, they just don't like necro's.
    they barely have any skills, only a few weapons fit there goal, only some skills are actually fun, etc...
    i hope they expand the necro, what they have now is a half blown balloon filled with carbon dioxide.
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jez View Post
    MIND BULLETS! No one could predict the great sword though, that was out of left field.
    Yeah, what did they smoke when they came up with that? I love it, but I don't see myself going from mesmer to greatsword from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by sorudo View Post
    with this math it actually proves my theory, they just don't like necro's.
    Pfft, necros are defined by their minions and I totally love how they did that. I feel the necro love. Also, necros get extra weapon skills (sort-of) with death shroud.
    == Alaris & clone ==

I feel the need to add that the op did do math. After all mathematics is the study of quantity, structure, space, and change. Sounds an awful lot like counting is included there but I can see how the untrained eye could miss that.

If you really want a class that is by the numbers lacks abilities, look the engineer. You have to choose weapon kits to get more then the 5 abilities with your mh and off.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I was going to say that, but then the problem with GW2 is that when you count abilities, you really need to count how many spawn off of existing ones. Kits for example is one wasted slot to give you 5 skills. Engineer also has the toolbelt which is 4 extra skills (although you don't have full freedom on what you pick). Necro minions get an extra skill each, death shroud gives you a bunch of skills for free. And so on, it gets complicated.

Also, I had to do additions and multiplications to get the number of skills column, so nyaaah nyaaah
    == Alaris & clone ==