Asuran Thief, but maybe Engineer
Norn Engineer, if I don't make an Asuran one
PC Gaming News
Results 51 to 60 of 277
21-05-2011, 00:54 #51Dea Draconis • Friendship is Magic • Dea Felidae
21-05-2011, 01:10 #52
21-05-2011, 06:33 #53
Now that engineer is out its number 3 for me with a big debate between elementalist and thief. I know im gonna do a good amount of pvp and want a class that can mess with people. Ele has always been well rounded between cc, dmg, and conditions. Being able to switch between the elements should make that easier. Will have to see whats up with the mesmer first but as of now
1. Sylvari/Norn Elementalist
2. Norn Thief (Ill have to be extra sneaky being that big)
3. Norn Engineer (Love the headband )
21-05-2011, 11:28 #54
So far, I can only comment on the professions.
To decide which profession will go with what race; now that is something that I need to wait and see what race specific skills will be made public, and if they have any pros & cons for a particular profession. Until that time, looks is the only consideration. So it will be:
1. Sylvari Mesmer ( new race plus anti profession.. Too good!)
2. Norn elementist (big guy shooting thunder bolts .. THOR!)
3. Human necro (Dracula returns)
4. Charr engineer (no other engineer will look this awesome)
5. Charr Guardian (body guards need to be Ferocious)
6. Asura thief (seaky little mouse)
7. Norn warrior (walls need to be tall!!)
8. Sylvari ranger (can anyone know nature like they do?)
21-05-2011, 13:15 #55
1. sylvari engineer (give a 60's hippie a bag of "plants" and a schematic for a bomb, and watch hilarity ensue.
2. norn thief (talk about bipolar)
3. asura necromancer (why play with glowy gates and golems when there's so much rotting flesh around)
4. charr guardian (be honest now, doesn't everyone want their medic to be Freddie Krueger?)
5. asura warrior ("We represent the hack-n-slash guild, the hack-n-slash guild...")
6. charr elementalist (bet he's the most popular kid on his block!)
7. norn mesmer ("I will interrupt him, and drain him, and mind freeze him, and I will call him George.")
8. human ranger (because what guy doesn't want that "special" pet for those long, lonely walks in the woods?)
Last edited by Bilbo Baggins; 21-05-2011 at 13:19.
22-05-2011, 14:45 #56
22-05-2011, 16:02 #57
GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
- The Order of Dii [Dii]
22-05-2011, 16:56 #58
Norn or Charr Warrior
Sylvari or Human Guardian
an Engineer, Elementalist and Mesmer of some description.
My choice of races will depend alot on what armour sets I take a liking too tbh...
23-05-2011, 09:14 #59
23-05-2011, 15:27 #60
I'll likely start off with a human mesmer. Then more human characters.