PC Gaming News
Page 165 of 207 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2070
    GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Where are you putting resists? I've been stacking dex and vit right now, but that'll probably get me killed outside normal. I haven't seen a single resist item drop yet though.

Also what about preparation? Might keep you in smokescreen a bit longer and iirc it has a heal...

Sent from my even more trendy iPad (now with MORE retinas!) using Tapatalk
    Guild Wars - Erring Ryft | Guild Wars 2 - The Artless Dodger.2314

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    I'm not putting resists anywhere really, that's just what I happen to have. I haven't seen resists on items all that much anyway, unless they're on some of the lolgendaries.
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    Eh, I shop for things that have fire resist specifically on my monk. I don't remember where I read that when you're struggling to stay alive you should up your resists. I think it was reddit. The reason I stack fire resist though, is because monks have that All With Everything passive, so I can get away with just that. Most folks in inferno stack resist to all, which is significantly more expensive than just a single kind of resist. I'm fairly certain all my armor pieces have some fire resist on them.

le edit: my stats http://i.imgur.com/RmmdM.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Raye; 26-06-2012 at 08:39.

10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Killed D in HC Normal...that was a tense few minutes; totally forgot there were healing wells, and next time I think I'll use the homing arrows instead of the snaring ones, as I'm not sure they were doing anything...

Achievements:
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Oh yeah, I did manage to kill him the other night in Nightmare, finally. I'm really not sure how. I was lagging like a beast and almost died 10+ times, most horrifyingly just as Diablo was around 2 or 3 percent left.. I literally just flailed away at the keyboard and hit my potion and smoke screen while spam clicking the healing well, then gtfo of there.

I think the change of success was taking Preparation with the rune that gives 45 disc over 15 seconds.

Diablo III is blatantly better than Torchlight II.

Good for a chuckle. I just traded for Torchlight 2 so I don't have a dog in this fight.

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Bugs me when people use words incorrectly like that. It's not "blatantly" better.

10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    lol, he likes the bad things of D3......i think that if you give him a teddy bear he would complain that it's soft and fluffy.
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

Achievements:
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKnowMo View Post
    Diablo III is blatantly better than Torchlight II.

Good for a chuckle. I just traded for Torchlight 2 so I don't have a dog in this fight.
    That's probably the second-best article I've read this month, after the one I wrote, of course.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    Quote Originally Posted by sorudo View Post
    lol, he likes the bad things of D3......i think that if you give him a teddy bear he would complain that it's soft and fluffy.
    I think you missed the point of the article all together

Sent from my Transformer Prime