PC Gaming News
Page 131 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2070
    GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by sorudo View Post
    i did say friend list, i suspect the guy had them on his friend list so it enables them to see his details.
    I wouldn't ever put that in a profile, not even for friends. That's just asking for trouble.

Not saying it was the fault of the guy who was attacked for leaving himself open, that's just wrong. But I wouldn't put that info out there for a whole host of reasons, not just to avoid being attacked in real life.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    Hearing of people wanting to re-fund D3 over all the server issues. Game is down current due to problems with the authenticators... Hopefully the next big patch makes the **** AC sound.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Some 14 year olds wanting a refund of their mother's money because they can't play 16 hours a day? What a shock.
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

Achievements:
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

Lol -- and there were no refunds given today.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

A dead one (SF)
    Auction House is borked again. Surprising right?

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Hey guys we have a perfectly functional auction house in warcraft, let's just use that!

NOPE.

We'll create a new auction house that has less functionality than the wow one, and it will go down all the time! It's a brilliant idea!

tapatalked on galaxy nexus
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

Achievements:
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

Not as brilliant as adding RL money into the mix -- coming soon to a theater near you.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    One nice thing with waiting for the price to go down is that all those bugs usually get fixed before the price goes down. That's right, for waiting I get to play better games at a lower price.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    One nice thing with waiting for the price to go down is that all those bugs usually get fixed before the price goes down. That's right, for waiting I get to play better games at a lower price.
    lol, so true......
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts6 months registered
    Server

Desolation
    So far I've gotten as far as Act 1 hell together with my friend. While both normal and nightmare didn't present much of a challenge, towards end of nightmare the differences between the classes actually started to matter. While my friend on his Monk could easily pull and survive amongst a cluster of enemies, I started to get quite fragile on my Demonhunter, but dished out a lot more damage.

There were still the Diablo-like unfair situations when you have some mini-bosses with silly combos (wall and pink laser in close quarter) that could get us both killed almost instantly.

I'm still interested to see how this will further develop in hell mode, but with the 3rd play-through of the same content, I already feel my interest diminishing by a lot.