PC Gaming News
Page 164 of 207 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2070
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    I can't seem to kill Diablo in Nightmare on my DH under any circumstance. Most of act 4 has been a cakewalk right up to him, but I just take so much unavoidable damage that I haven't even been able to push him into phase 2. I've been trying to use smoke screen, but you can only pop that like.. twice.. then you're out of discipline. Even Diablo's melee attacks are hurting like hell, despite my dh having 15k hp.

Even if I stocked up on vitality, I can't see how I'd get through phase 2 without the two healing wells there. Instead of a light breeze killing me, it'll just take a stiff wind. And Diablo's roughly hurricane force, or so it seems.

wut2do
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    Lost a fourth attempt at a HC character after loosing my first, lol. It has been fun, but Diablo I believe has come to a close for the time being; will pick it up again down the road.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Shawn: would levelling and buffing equipment help?
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    Shawn, is this Diablo?

Srsly though, what's killing you most? I've only fought him once as a monk in normal, so I'm not sure what hits hardest as he fell over pretty fast. Are you vaulting enough? Because vault is the best skill ever. Maybe drop a sentry and just kite around for a bit? I'm only 30 on DH, though, so I don't exactly have definitive experience.

Sent from my even more trendy iPad (now with MORE retinas!) using Tapatalk
    Guild Wars - Erring Ryft | Guild Wars 2 - The Artless Dodger.2314

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    After playing every class in the game, I have to agree that Monks kind of are OP.

Quote Originally Posted by RDarken View Post
    After playing every class in the game, I have to agree that Monks kind of are OP.
    It did seem that way, but again, I only played it in normal - "Oh, am I taking tons of damage? Oh well, I'll just hit that skill that makes me completely invulnerable to everything AND heals me!"

Achievements:
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    No. My DH is already more powerful than my wizard was at this level, except the wizard has diamond skin and teleport. The demon hunter doesn't have any skills to absorb damage, other than the aforementioned smoke screen, which is 14 discipline.

Quote Originally Posted by Erring Ryft View Post
    Srsly though, what's killing you most? I've only fought him once as a monk in normal, so I'm not sure what hits hardest as he fell over pretty fast. Are you vaulting enough? Because vault is the best skill ever. Maybe drop a sentry and just kite around for a bit?
    Everything kills! Even his melee attacks seem to be hitting like a truck. And I can't exactly vault away from them, since he teleports to you and hits you in the time it takes to back away. I just can't seem to figure out how to mitigate damage all the 'normal' damage without diamond skin. 8 seconds of immunity every 15 seconds! Other classes just can't compare to the wizard when it comes to mitigation.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    I may be off but what is your resist to all elements? Or at least to physical. I know my monk has like 300 now but you might need some 150 or so

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus.

Achievements:
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    150 in nightmare??

I have like.. 11. Largest is 31 in lightning resist.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    Well I don't know, it was a rough estimate =P you can try closer to 80 and see if it helps

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus.