PC Gaming News
Page 6 of 207 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    I looked for a game with good replay value and found GW. I spent more on GW than any other franchise I can think of, but then again I paid much less per hour played than anything else I can think of.
    Ditto, except Fallout. I've spent money on DDO, but it's peanuts compared to sinks like WoW.
    Also, plenty of bargain-bin games are there for no other reason than players having moved to the next big thing. I'm sure there's great games in the abandonware that similarly got there the same way.
    Quite. The difficult part for me is that my son has <drastically> different emerging tastes, and trying to educate him on gaming value is difficult. He's recognized my perspective given the rediculous lack of replay value of a Pokemon "Pokepark" title on the Wii, so I think he'll be a bit more circumspect in the future.

Didn't stop him from buying this though...

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I see it includes the famous groin-grabbing moves. *sigh*
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalis View Post
    Speaking of Diablo III, I sure hope Blizzard improves the click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click interface. It's not easy on the wrist.
    I'm hoping D3 works in exactly the same way. I used my old Wacom tablet for D2 instead of a mouse, and it was gold. Of course it was more of a case of tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap-tap. But, man, so fast!

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Maybe they'll make it compatible with Kinect and it'll be even EASIER!

fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Yay touch screen!

lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Quote Originally Posted by Zayren View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zalis View Post
    Speaking of Diablo III, I sure hope Blizzard improves the click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click interface. It's not easy on the wrist.
    I remember doing solo runs in Act3 just spamming chain lightning. Torchlight is similar, but does need as much clicking IIRC.

Do you remember the gem in the chat interface? That was gold.
    Moo!

Quote Originally Posted by RDarken View Post
    fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap
    lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick-lick
    I should spend more time here during the weekends.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    You mean you only fap on weekends? I'm sorry to hear that.
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Egal View Post
    I'm hoping D3 works in exactly the same way. I used my old Wacom tablet for D2 instead of a mouse, and it was gold. Of course it was more of a case of tap-tap-tap. But, man, so fast!
    Hmm. I do have a tablet, albeit a cheap one, so that's an idea. Getting a nice tablet is on my to-do list, also.