PC Gaming News
Page 65 of 207 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    I think I had 39 or something like that, I also got the achievement for killing 20 foes in one hit as I did it.
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    My group achieved some killing streaks, a fun touch to the game I will say. Think the highest we got was around 30 kills or so, don't remember exactly--was fun.

There were also streaks for breaking stuff, etc. lol

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    I stop in D3 and I don't get the rushing through stuff, either. I like to bash open all the barrels, pick up all the loot, explore the whole map.

Achievements:
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Quote Originally Posted by RDarken View Post
    I stop in D3 and I don't get the rushing through stuff, either.
    More challenge/fun. Steamrolling everything through a dungeon and winding up in epic "holy **** there's 50 skeletons and we're getting overwhelmed" situations gets the ol adren flowing. Also there's not really any point to breaking open barrels and things, as they rarely drop anything better than gold or white items.

And I just realized I never tried hardcore in the beta. Was that even an option? I don't remember seeing it..

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Gold is rare, no? I found three of these in beta =D But none in barrels :(

I don't know if it was possible to make a hardcore character. I believe there was an option, but I tried it and it said I had to have a level 10 character first.

Achievements:
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    No, I meant, they usually don't drop anything other than gold. Just.. gold. 10 gold.

The only gold item I got was off the king, seems like you're guaranteed one rare on your first kill.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    Anyone else shoot down those monsters carrying a gold bag? I heard from one of the lore books that there is some type of place/king those little guys bring all their loot to.

Quote Originally Posted by CMEPTb View Post
    Anyone else shoot down those monsters carrying a gold bag? I heard from one of the lore books that there is some type of place/king those little guys bring all their loot to.
    I haven't followed them far enough to know where they're taking the loot to, but I love killing those little bastards. ;)

Achievements:
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Some devious little goblins have been robbing our merchants! When pursued, they simply open portals and disappear with a most aggravating chuckle. The peasantry seem to believe that the goblins serve a great demon lord known as Greed and furthermore, that their portals lead to Greed's domain! A ludicrous notion, truly.