PC Gaming News
Page 7 of 207 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    You mean you only fap on weekends? I'm sorry to hear that.
    Ladies don't fap, Shawn. But assuming you'd be right, it builds good morale, and makes you hungry like the wolf on Fridays.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I'm looking into peripherals too. Still unclear what I'll go for, though Hydra might be a purchase for the extra levels in Portal 2... depending on the price of course. I also looked into a touchscreen, but I dislike the idea of fingerprints on my screen. That, and getting a projector would be fun.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Quote Originally Posted by raspberry jam View Post
    Ladies don't fap, Shawn. But assuming you'd be right, it builds good morale, and makes you hungry like the wolf on Fridays.
    If I tried that, I'd explode by Friday. In more than one meaning of the word. Especially if I was playing Wii with my friend. She tends to try sneaky methods of distraction so she can win, like grabbing the wrong Wiimote. *cough*
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Kinda like you distracting her while playing Diablo 2 clicking the wrong mouse.
    == Alaris & clone ==

Wasn't I being abused for saying that people here are fapping too much?

Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    I see it includes the famous groin-grabbing moves. *sigh*
    Oh, no, the play is grab-tastic despite the worthless mechanics. The reason it suxx0rs so badly is that the only interface in the game is the single controller - no "nunchuk", no dance pad. So you can basically lie prone on the floor and play the game, as long as you flick the interface at the appropriate intervals. And even then, the scoring appears almost random.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Wow that's terrible. Raving Rabbids TV Party has a dance *minigame* that uses the remote & nunchuck, and it's just a minigame.
    == Alaris & clone ==

ActiBlizzard call today - Diablo 3 Unicorn Monday?
    Could today be D-Day for Diablo 3 players? Not long now to wait.

Today is a big day for gamers keeping a close eye on Diablo 3. Later this afternoon PST time, Activision and Blizzard will be holding their next financial conference call, and in the last conference call, they alluded to the fact there would be Diablo 3 news being revealed in today's update.

Here at IncGamers we are calling today 'Unicorn Monday' as we're hoping that this evening Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime will announce the Beta launch date for the action RPG. Of course he could just announce what he had for lunch so we'll have to wait and see.

The community has been buzzing all weekend, and this evening UK time, there will be a session with the IncGamers Diablo team as the news starts to hit. Exciting stuff!

The conference call kicks off at 1:30PM PT (9:30PM GMT).

Achievements:
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    Kinda like you distracting her while playing Diablo 2 clicking the wrong mouse.
    I never thought of that. Don't think she's played D2 though, so I'll have to get her to try. Hardcore mode, of course.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Unfortunately, I can't do that with my gf while playing Rock Band, she's on the drums, and I'd worry that she would hurt me with the sticks. Plus, I can't think of a sexual analogy right now that would work with that game.
    == Alaris & clone ==

Achievements:
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    We always said whoever's on drums is beating off. If I was playing, they'd also throw in the fact that I'd put it on on hard mode. I really need to get my own set sometime, my goal is to get good enough to play expert drums.

And then buy a real set.