Because the American way of noting dates makes no sense at all. Of course it helps if you do it right the first time, it's 23/05/2011.
Anyway, Skill Updates:
Developer notes can be found here.
- Aura of Thorns: changed functionality to: "All nearby foes begin Bleeding for 5...15 seconds. For 30 seconds, this enchantment does nothing. When this enchantment ends, all nearby foes are Crippled for 3...8 seconds."
- Aura of Thorns (PvP): changed functionality to: "All nearby foes begin Bleeding for 5...15 seconds. For 30 seconds, this enchantment does nothing. When this enchantment ends, all nearby foes are Crippled for 3...8 seconds."
- Avatar of Balthazar: decreased adrenaline gain to 25%; changed burning duration to 1...3 seconds.
- Harrier's Grasp: added the following functionality: "This enchantment ends after you apply Cripple 1...3 times."
- Heart of Fury: split for PvP.
- Heart of Fury (PvP): added a recharge of 6 seconds.
- Onslaught: split for PvP.
- Onslaught (PvP): decreased duration to 2...8 seconds.
- Pious Fury: split for PvP.
- Pious Fury (PvP): decreased duration to 1...5 seconds.
- Wounding Strike: split for PvP.
- Wounding Strike (PvP): removed bonus damage.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a text bug in the description of the Igneous Summoning Stone that listed the duration as 10 minutes.
Seems like a PvP update to tone down the somewhat overbuffed Dervish skills. They have a lot to go though...
PC Gaming News
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Thread: Game Update 25/05/2011
24-05-2011, 01:26 #1
Game Update 25/05/2011
Last edited by Sir Jack; 24-05-2011 at 01:29. Reason: ironically screwed up date in title :(
24-05-2011, 06:37 #2
I saw your title and wondered how you'd get that advanced information!
(oh, and still no Winds of Change...)Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
"Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)
24-05-2011, 08:07 #3
Only for Dervish, and I don't even have a PvE Dervish.
24-05-2011, 08:18 #4
24-05-2011, 11:20 #5
24-05-2011, 11:52 #6
24-05-2011, 16:30 #7
(our dates make sense----do you always say the 23rd of may or do you say its may 23rd?)
ah....more dervish updates.....well at least they are doing something.....I guess. (my dervishes are all mules so they can update/nerf them to the heavens)
24-05-2011, 16:41 #8
GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
- The Order of Dii [Dii]
24-05-2011, 18:59 #9
23 mei (nl)
23 mai (fr)
23. Mai (ger)
23 de mayo (spa)
23 мая (ru)
So that covers a decent part of the world population. (thanks google translate)
Also, I hope this update fixed the dervish domination, don't know since I don't play gw anymore.
24-05-2011, 20:32 #10