PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone

Hey everyone

As Egg said previously, very few of us use the forum. (i personally forgot we even had a forum). But reading up on all the concerns regarding the advertising, Ill try to encourage more and more PHX'ers to maintain the forums. Thanks to all of you for stepping up and helping with that.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Welcome to the forums! Please do tell your guildies that you have a very nice forum for you all to fill up. We also have the general alliance forums, for when you want to share something with the entire alliance. And you're naturally also very welcome in the fora of the other individual guilds, such as Dii, TRUE, GWO, BaR and MVOP (did I forget some?)
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    Hi Ares!!!! ^.^

Thank you, Rhonwyn!

Hey there Raye

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    Gotta love it!

-Art

Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    I got the email that a message was posted in PHX forum and then saw it, and then laughed. Actually, I'm surprised even the spammers come here.

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Embers of the Flame. Are any embers still hot?

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Domethilde Du Lac View Post
    Embers of the Flame. Are any embers still hot?
    Nobody in Phx has ever been much for using the forum, a lot aren't even members here.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    How do you organize guild stuff if not at the forum? If telepathy, could you please share the wisdom? (Nothing sinister, Imma just gonna use it to maximize my sphere of power! )

Some people are very into organized events, some aren't. Previously we'd post events in the guild messages, but it still usually didn't result in much organized activity.

I tried repeatedly to get people to even sign up on the forum, and very few had any interest in doing so. Not everyone wants to be on a forum... the forum info had been listed in the guild status message from day 1. It wasn't a lack of awareness. Some people want to play the game and have no desire to join a forum.

As GW1 stands right now, most people I know went from active to occasional players because they only wanted to finish the same game so many times and have been waiting for GW2 for what seems like eternity.