PC Gaming News
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39798586878889
    GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered

If you do the NM quest in HM is that the same experience as doing the HM quest in HM? (I know the rewards are different and you don't get HM quest credit for doing a NM quest in HM.)

And is there any reason to do the extra quests? It seems they just reward Imperial Commendations. Once I realized that I just quit doing them as I'm more interested in getting lockboxes right now for the panda and new green skins. I mean aside from just experiencing new content or the challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by BladeDVD View Post
    If you do the NM quest in HM is that the same experience as doing the HM quest in HM? (I know the rewards are different and you don't get HM quest credit for doing a NM quest in HM.)

And is there any reason to do the extra quests? It seems they just reward Imperial Commendations. Once I realized that I just quit doing them as I'm more interested in getting lockboxes right now for the panda and new green skins. I mean aside from just experiencing new content or the challenge?
    Extra quests provide more backstory. One of them adds some more NPCs to help you in the last fight. Basically, extra story content is found in both the HM versions and sidequests.

Quote Originally Posted by sorudo View Post
    titan quests are a breeze compare to WiK/WoC contents, now if i say that does that mean i "should" breeze trough WoC?
    We were talking about the HM titan quests, which are WAY harder than NM WoC. They're harder than HM WoC too, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeDVD
    If you do the NM quest in HM is that the same experience as doing the HM quest in HM?
    No, there are different spawns. It's sort of like the difference between NM and HM Vloxen.

But I suspect they may have slacked off in WoC, some of the HM quests were extremely easy, and I couldn't even tell a difference from the NM version. Some of them are much harder.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii (Commander)
    Quote Originally Posted by sorudo View Post
    titan quests are a breeze compare to WiK/WoC contents, now if i say that does that mean i "should" breeze trough WoC?
    Maybe in NM. Pretty sure the Titans can auto attack you for like 80 damage. They are level 40 after all.

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    cool, so it's exactly the other way around, titan quest is easy in NM but a ***** in HM.
    then again, both WiK and WoC are a ***** regardless of the mode.
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii (Commander)
    Hey Sorudo if you are still struggling with WoC, you can try this team build of mine. After much testing and tweaking, I found that this build can usually survive though whatever those WoC mobs can throw at me. Melee, nukes, hexes, conditions, etc.

Since you are a necro just like me, you can run my main's build directly. You should be able to remove most conditions off your team. Good luck! ^^

Last edited by CHIPS; 27-03-2012 at 08:20.