PC Gaming News
Page 19 of 89 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
    It's not a ridicule, I'm MADLY in love with my para. She get's anything she wants.

I think we all know we'll be fighting the Ministry sooner or later, H.G. Wells.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger6 months registered1,000 Posts
    Ehm, wait. I think I know what you misunderstood? I was staring at the afflicted elementalist's skillbar, not at the Tyrian warrior posing as a WoC elementalist.

Not much of an ideal greek sculpture body to see there.

That afflicted crept me out because it was like looking at someone using my own skillbar from some minutes before. With some minor differences, of course. He had Liquid Flame, but no Glyph of Sacrifice, and I didn't see a Fire Attunement.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii (Commander)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffball View Post
    I certainly spoke too soon, I saw people mentioning several MM counters. Then I tried these with a balanced team, 2 para, 1 derv, 1 ranger, 1 monk, 1 mesmer, 2 rit and it was c-space galore, so I'm not surprised a MM can do well. We'll see how this develops...
    The Am Fans necro have Verata's Gaze, so they can stole all your minions. I had my Flesh Golem stolen a few times before I figured out what went wrong. However the Afflicted are still very vulnerable to MMs, and so it worked in Cho's Estate.

Hope that help clear things up! ^^
    Last edited by CHIPS; 09-07-2011 at 13:29.

Achievements:
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

Quote Originally Posted by djacob View Post
    Why are you all doing it in nm if it's too easy? I tried it in hm and that was quite fun (except one or two which I switched back over to nm on the second character through the first run through).
    You must do the quests in NM b4 HM that's why. If I can jump straight to HM, and get rewarded for both versions at once, I would.

Achievements:
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Feannag View Post
    Okay, the courier quest was not quite what I expected. My ribs hurt from laughing.
    Spoiler

It's fairly easy if you still have Thunderfist's Knuckles from the Kilroy quests. I had added Furious and Fort mods to mine. Is that cheating?

You mean the commendations? The Imperial ones have always been that color (they're the same as the ones from the Kaineng city quests, and tradeable at the quartermasters), and white seems appropriate for the Ministerial.

Considering their leader's speech on the web page and quoted above, I'd be more surprised of we didn't. "Don't need heroes", "people standing up for themselves", having an arms dealer in Kaineng handing out weapons to the peasantry... Yeah, the Ministry is building an army, and we'll be putting down a revolt (or revolution) before this is over.
    Yeah that would be my guess as well. Kind of too obvious. Although Anet might throw us a curve ball.

Okay, so Hard Mode with actual Hard Mode difficulty adds a few more red dots. Other than that, it is not different from doing Normal Mode quests in Hard Mode.

So far, the new content is okay in my book. Nothing overwhelming since too repetitive at times, but overall it is decent. Things should be even easier now that Ethereal Soul Explosion got a nerf... I mean, got a bug fix. Also, love the "Light my fire" quest - yay, more pets! Now I just need to find a way to lure the Drakes into the Menagerie...

When Kappa Attack!

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Iceflower View Post
    Also, love the "Light my fire" quest - yay, more pets! Now I just need to find a way to lure the Drakes into the Menagerie...
    Hang on... those can be charmed? I didn't even think to try.
    Last edited by Feannag; 09-07-2011 at 14:23.

Apologies, I thought the smiley was giving away that I was making fun of my pet obsession. No, they are no regular pets.

I didn't think so. Too bad.

That was actually one of my first thoughts seeing them, "I should have brought charm animal..."

My second was "How the heck did they keep five of these things in a restaurant?! They're huge!"

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger6 months registered1,000 Posts
    Must've been more than just some tiny noodle bar, then.