PC Gaming News

Thread: Really Sorry!

Really Sorry!

Okay I recently was whipsering a friend about some stuff and usually I can be casually vulgar in language, joking with them and such, but I've been very sure to keep it out of Alliance Chat and Guild Chat. And, of course, I slipped up and said something REALLY embarrassing and cursed like several times afterwords and logged out out of embarrassment.

So I just wanted to everyone know how sorry I am and how I'll try to never let this happen again. And again this was a mistake, I would never intentionally be an idiodic, cursing bad guildie. It was one of those times when I was talking to the alliance about a bug I'd had with starting up Guild Wars and talking to a friend and I just mixed up the chats. I make it a task to seperate how I act around my friends and how I act around my guildmates, and hope to be continually mature in front of everyone. I'm not always like that I was just in one of those, "screwing around with my friends", kind of moods. So again I feel terrible for this and hope no one was too upset.

The ingame character I used when I sent those mistakenly was Flemeth The Eternal, if anyone was wondering.

-Edit: I rarley have time to check these forums so Im sorry if I posted this in the wrong area, my scehdule is finally opening up for the summer so ill be way more active in game and on the forums
    Last edited by Lady Ahltusheim; 02-07-2011 at 01:05.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Hey, don't sweat it! There's a difference between somebody who does it out of pure frustration and/or pure accident (aka, wrong chat ) and somebody who does it out of spite.

And you don't have to log out when it happens. You'll only need to donate a few 100K in the alliance bank account to make up for it

(and if you don't mind, I'll move this thread to a more appropriate place, as we do have a forum for the entire alliance!)
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Donate some apologies with those couple 100k's and it won't be a problem^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanum View Post
    Donate some apologies with those couple 100k's and it won't be a problem^-^
    Sounds like you've got it covered Arcanum

Seriously though, thanks Lady for posting. I'm sure it went a long way toward assauging anyone who may have been offended.

~Vanyel