GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    How long did it take? Regardless, I can't see it being worse than most other solo farms. I used to farm 1st city. Then I did some raptors.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

not long at all 15-18 minutes mostly, 30-45 if you did the whole thing including the boss, i really wish it was still possible :'( haha

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Isle of Janthir
    Guild

The Fuzzy Physics Institute
    Why? You still haven't explained what you can get from the mission that you can't get by simply going into the estate from Ran Musu. You get the same types of enemies of the same levels, plus some afflicted. They drop the same kind of loot that they drop during the mission, with the same drop rate. And you can just walk in through the gate instead of making arrangements to jump walls. Why is it so important to farm it as a mission?

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by BrettM View Post
    Why? You still haven't explained what you can get from the mission that you can't get by simply going into the estate from Ran Musu. You get the same types of enemies of the same levels, plus some afflicted. They drop the same kind of loot that they drop during the mission, with the same drop rate. And you can just walk in through the gate instead of making arrangements to jump walls. Why is it so important to farm it as a mission?
    I agree, what can you get from the mission that you can't get from the explorable?
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger6 months registered1,000 Posts
    Maybe the afflicted mess up his solo build too badly?

honestly im not sure, i just always liked doing the mission, but you guys are probably right in saying that. i still dont have a build that can withstand that knockdown that the guards have though

GWOnline.Net Member Frangeo Munda's Avatar
    You can get a few rare bo staves from this mish, with the advantage that the first half/third/fraction of the mish is entirely warriors (with no degen). I use a 55 Necro when I farm it, with the following:
    OANEQmJH/LJPAQsScXVPkH8GQTC

(that's Balth Spirit, Blessed Aura, Shielding Hands, Shield of Absorption, Protective Spirit, Spiteful Spirit, Awaken the Blood, IAU, for those of you who might be lazy :P)

To get past the gates, you'll have to replace ATB with Consume Corpse or Necrotic Traversal

Of course, once you get to the Servants, this won't work.