PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Necromancer armor question

Hello,

Im up to buy the 60 armor armor, its expensive so i want to buy the best looking one of them, wich one do you guys like the most?

What campaign are you in? Male or female?

For a femme I'd say Tyrian, Luxon or Sunspear depending on the campaign you're in. For males maybe Kurzick and Profane. Male Fanatic is also quite nice IMO.

I can come in every campaing now, i am female btw.

I'm a big fan of Cabal. Luxon is pretty nice as well, but you have to go pretty far in to Factions to be able to get it.

Well i can buy it here, i just dont have enough money / materials for it. Some one got a tip to farm money with a necro/mes? :o

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    And where is "here"?
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

My favourite female necromancer set:

It's the fantastic Cabal set.
    (Plus you can test it out on a PvP-only character!)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    And where is "here"?
    Kaining city, Dorkan's Forge, Command poste.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    To get money, just go and do some quests. If you have reached all those three locations, you should have more than enough for a normal 1K armour. It shouldn't cost you more than 6-7K for a full armour.
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Well 6-7k is alot for me, i bought shing jea leggings, and now i dont have money anymore... Some tips to farm for a necromancer? Would be really nice if some one cud give me tips about solofarming with a necromancer, it have to be for noobs because im not that good in this game yet, i only play for 2 weeks now.