PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The first two rounds of the norn tourney are super easy, take anything you want and at least 1 self heal. Quit if Xandra isn't your second opponent.

You don't upgrade your armor performance wise except for adding runes/insignias. You can upgrade to elite armor to make it look nice (Vabbian armor is quite sexy).

To cap SoS, make your secondary /Rt and go to the forest, kill the boss and use a signet of capture, bought from a skill trainer.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffball View Post
    The first two rounds of the norn tourney are super easy, take anything you want and at least 1 self heal. Quit if Xandra isn't your second opponent.

You don't upgrade your armor performance wise except for adding runes/insignias. You can upgrade to elite armor to make it look nice (Vabbian armor is quite sexy).

To cap SoS, make your secondary /Rt and go to the forest, kill the boss and use a signet of capture, bought from a skill trainer.
    Okay then :) btw, where is that forest located? I jyst bought my signet of capture

GWOnline.Net Member
    Thanks mate, now my team consist of these as posted in page one.

However, this team is useless in this current quest of mine, which require to fight Cyndr

Should i respec my necro to order of the vampire and Rt to have spiritleech aura as recommended? i hate re-run..

I HIGHLY recommend re-evaluating your team to buff yourself.

People like to run this crap like discord or whatever but think about it this way. Dervishes swing their scythes roughly once per second and hit as many as 3 foes per swing. SoH adds ~ 25 damage per swing, or up to 75 damage for a derv (i.e. SoH already outdamages 3 necros without even trying) Order adds ~ 16 damage per swing, or up to 48 per swing for a derv. Mark of pain and Splinter Weapon add literally infinite amounts of damage, to the point you can 1-hit kill the entire mob in front of you (literally! that's not an exaggeration.)

Caster damage is piss, piss, piss poor compared to physicals. It's really a matter of what you find fun at that point. I personally don't like to instamurder everything I see because my heroes and I don't get to use all our skills.

However what your running is a a little backwards because casters often need heroes to kill things for them, you have the fun position of being able to kill for yourself.

Edit: also for Cyndr you're dropping the barrels on him right? People are going to post crap about life stealing or degen, ignore them and drop the barrels and kill him quickly via the new found damage I told you how to get.
    Last edited by Fluffball; 14-08-2011 at 07:30.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran6 months registered1000 Experience Points
    Cyndr goes down in a matter of seconds with almost any damage when the carapace is destroyed with them barrels.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Thank! i just complete eotn after killing him :) next up would be faction!