PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Gandara
    Guild

Dii
    It doesn't answer why you didn't make the post comprehensible so that there would be no need for smart remarks. I can't understand your either. Could you clarify?

Quote Originally Posted by Age View Post
    You mean like Random Arenas as I see there is party window unlike RA?
    Yes, exactly like how you'd sync in Random Arenas.

Thank you raspberry jam.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Except there is a party window in both RA and CA.. Which is why that made no sense whatsoever.
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    Except there is a party window in both RA and CA.. Which is why that made no sense whatsoever.
    Yeah, I figured he meant "I notice that there is a party window, which means that this isn't RA, so I have a question: is the syncing still performed as it would be in RA?"
    Now as you say, there is a party window in RA, however, not in the RA staging area, which is what Age (rather gravely) mistook the picture to be from.

I have this extraordinary gift, I truly think so, I can just see what a person means when they say something, like an universal language. In truth, I am as the Sophia, an entity of great wisdom, comprehension, and empathy.

Quote Originally Posted by raspberry jam View Post
    I have this extraordinary gift, I truly think so, I can just see what a person means when they say something, like an universal language. In truth, I am as the Sophia, an entity of great wisdom, comprehension, and empathy.
    I will give yourself anyway ain't I very generous? Somehow I do not believe what you a chance to prove yourself anyway ain't I very generous?*

By the way, awesome emoticon :)

*http://thinkzone.wlonk.com/Gibber/GibGen.htm

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    ..I thought you were a spambot until I clicked the link.
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

Quote Originally Posted by wyzim View Post
    I will give yourself anyway ain't I very generous? Somehow I do not believe what you a chance to prove yourself anyway ain't I very generous?*

By the way, awesome emoticon :)

*http://thinkzone.wlonk.com/Gibber/GibGen.htm
    BOOKMARKED!!

Thank you! This must be the best trolling tool ever...

Quote Originally Posted by raspberry jam View Post
    Yeah, I figured he meant "I notice that there is a party window, which means that this isn't RA, so I have a question: is the syncing still performed as it would be in RA?"
    Now as you say, there is a party window in RA, however, not in the RA staging area, which is what Age (rather gravely) mistook the picture to be from.

I am glad your universal translator is working.

Yes.I meant the staging area not in the arena.