PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

A dead one (SF)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimShade View Post
    Hellooooo Giggles

*puts on some Issac Hayes, lights some candles and pops a cork on the campaign*

Want more nice shoes!!

'Oh look it's the moneys for you from Grim!

Oh krap I can't do i as good a Fab!...here you go! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPzIj...layer_embedded

We are loving team Grim!
    She was quoting djWHEAT...

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo Baggins View Post
    Yeah but, what's out of the way? Profession is going to play into that decision a lot. Eles and necros are able to "travel" while downed, and a warrior is able to use vengeance for either one final offensive attack, or to rez downed allies quickly. As has been mentioned, rangers can summon their pet for a rez (assuming it's not downed too), so that has me wondering if the guardian, engineer, and thief have some similar downed skill that makes it more worthwhile to just take the guaranteed respawn time and finish them when you have the chance.
    Necros lost Death Shroud on their downed state, it's now a Form you can enter when you reaped enough souls for your Life Force bar.

Thieves have Smoke Bomb, which makes them stealthed and blinds whoever gets close, making it harder to finish them. Engineers can boobytrap themselves, dealing damage when they finish you, so if you can't finish them right away, might want to avoid finishing them depending on the circumstances. Guardians can keep buffing their team and heal/damage while downed, so you probably want them dead ASAP.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tru Reptile View Post
    She was quoting djWHEAT...
    In his defense, it did seem like it was supposed to be Giggles' words, due to the lack of quotation marks. Although I've seen Giggles post enough to know that's not his "style".

That sounds sort of creepy.
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

2nd star to the right
    Guild

wouldn't you like to know (maybe not)
    Yes, Shawn is more my style. I thought that the link below would have made it pretty obvious where if came from. Even if you don't click on it, you can see DJWEAT in the address. Now I'm getting hit on my all kinds of people I don't know. It's kinda sexy now that I think of it. I should make up stuff about GW2 from now on. Maybe I'll make it to craigslol

Hey you said Beta key, and the rest is a blur! You need to be more careful when playing with peoples hearts like that. I'll need to see a psychiatrist for weeks for this.

Offer is still open but that may send me to the psychiatrist for months...probably worth it though.

Hmm may have to send DJWEAT a few "dancers' to the next show he DJ's!

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

2nd star to the right
    Guild

wouldn't you like to know (maybe not)
    I can keep romantically teasing you if you want.

Someone took the time to show all skill descriptions for most profession skills. The first post was updated accordingly. I found this through Guru.

One question I have:

Frozen Ground: Coat Target Area in Ice....Becomes Maeilstrom if traited?

I don't understand this. Does anyone have an idea what this means?

P.S.: If any mods/admins see any links here or find links yourself, feel free to modify my first post. It's not important who does it, but it is important that information in this post gets updated quickly to be up-to-date. So feel free to add your own findings, I won't be offended.
    Last edited by Thalanor Thornhale; 27-08-2011 at 19:10.

No live feeds today or tomorrow :(

GWOnline.Net Member
    Wait, Giggles is a dude? I thought she...err he was the Queen. So yeah pretty quiet on the PAX front today.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalanor Thornhale View Post
    Frozen Ground: Coat Target Area in Ice....Becomes Maeilstrom if traited?

I don't understand this. Does anyone have an idea what this means?
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Trait
    Probably means there's a trait that gives Frozen Ground some aoe damage.

I'm surprised by how long the recharge to a lot of the skills are. Tortuously long from a Guild Wars perspective, and actually.. even from a World of Warcraft perspective, come to think of it. The majority of skills in Warcraft don't have recharges, save for the 1.5s global cooldown, but each class has two or three cooldowns in the area of 1.5 to 3 minutes. If there's only 10 skills you can use at any given time in gw2, it'd be nice if you could use them more than once every 30-45 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Erasmus View Post
    Wait, Giggles is a dude? I thought she...err he was the Queen.
    I'm jealous of the Queen's 'stache.
    Last edited by shawn; 27-08-2011 at 20:40.
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]