PC Gaming News

The Dervish Title Track Thread

This is the Dervish title track thread! :)
    Post your titles, whether they are maxed or not, and share your thoughts about title-hunting :)
    I will post mine on a later occation as I do not have access to GW on this computer.
    Enjoy your Dervishes!

I've used my derv as my main for quite some time. He's at 22 maxed, and if I force myself to finish mapping (each campaign is currently around 97% mapped) then it would push him to 26. I don't see myself going past that since I don't do any consumables or pvp titles and hardly bother with chests either.

I suppose I might do survivor, but the current "survivor" feels really cheap to me, so not sure.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    My Dervish has only 5 titles maxed. And they're all account wides... She's at 600XP towards a 0-deaths survivor. But she's been around there for a long time... I plan to play her a bit more once I got my beautiful necro boy at 30 titles.
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Sorry that this took me so long, but I was so close to maxing norn that I thought: "ah, wth, I'll just post the pic when I max it."

And, yes, that's what I intend to do :P
    So here we are:

Next one on my list is Legendary Master of the North, most likely followed by either Delver or Elonian Protector... We'll see!