PC Gaming News

looking for a quest guide that shows warrior skill giving quests

I have been blowing through old ascalon near level 10. and i still have about 10 or more quests still not finished.

is there a guide that shows or tells you where all the skill giving quests are for warriors?

I mean, i could do every quest i find, but then i would be about level 12 by the time i finish all the quests in old ascalon.

and i was sure level 10 is when most folks start going to the crystal desert.

any help is appreciated.
    thanks.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Do all the quests! Normal game play would let you be between 9 and 12 when you leave for the next area. By the time you're in the desert (which is a long way off from Ascalon!) you should be close to 20 if not 20 already.
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Here's a page on wiki that lists all free skills you can get and from which quests. It shows all professions not just warrior.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Skill_quest

In prophecies, I've always considered the recommended minimum level for an area to be whatever the henchies' level is. Which for the desert, is around 18. I think they're 12 in kryta though, and possibly 9 in the northern shiverpeaks? So you could technically move on now, but it'll be slightly rough.

Quote Originally Posted by mindfray View Post
    i was sure level 10 is when most folks start going to the crystal desert.
    Not to spoil the storyline, but the desert comes much later. You have a lot of other stuff to do first!