PC Gaming News

View Poll Results: How should gatherings be organized?

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • Lets talk about things here on this thread

0 0%
  • Lets join/create a social group here on GWO

0 0%
  • Lets join/create a Elementalist focused guild

0 0%
  • Lets use official forums/wiki as a neutral meeting ground

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Redean View Post
    Since we can have more than one guild maybe it would be a good idea to start an all elementalist guild? We could promote it in a multitude of places.

EDIT: Ok i've taken the liberty of making a Steam Group to start us off. I think Elemental Attunement is an appropriate name a for an all ele guild so thats the name now :P
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/attunement/
    If anyone here who's serious about pushing this forward send me your steam user name once you join and i'll promote you to an officer.
    I'd say Steam is fine for those who use it, but perhaps you should post the members here too or try to move people at Steam to this place to register and leave a message in this thread.

The official GW2wiki might also be a place to connect, e.g. via userboxes.
    Lensor & me are preparing some things there for this site right now, we are just waiting for some OKs from higher up places.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

GWOnline Content Team
    Elemental Attunement
    Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Sounds great. I'll direct people till this thread from the group until you tell me otherwise. As of now no one has actually joined the group but it will be a great add-on once this gets rolling. Also anyone able to make up a logo? I just grabbed some concept art of an ele for a filler.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    I have added a new infobox to post #1 to keep you up to date with "All Elementalist activities" so far.
    Whn Redean's idea of the Elementalist guild reaches a critical mass of people (does a dozen sound reasonable?) I will update the box.

Gorani
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

GWOnline Content Team
    Elemental Attunement
    Achievements:
    Dozen sounds good. I will try get some people involved.

GWOnline Content Team
    Elemental Attunement
    Achievements:
    Feels like this need a bump and more attention. This is too great an idea to let slip by.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    With the new forums up and running, we should consider an informal GW2 Elementalist group here on GWO.
    @Redean: I have checked your Steam site and saw that there isn't much traffic there. Would it be OK if I create a Elemental Attunement group here later and give GWO member a chance to join in without registering to Steam?

Gorani

GWOnline Content Team
    Elemental Attunement
    Achievements:
    Oh it was never my intention to have the steam group be required, rather to facilitate those who use steam.
    In other words, of course go ahead!

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Redean View Post
    Oh it was never my intention to have the steam group be required, rather to facilitate those who use steam.
    In other words, of course go ahead!
    I've created a social group & added a first thread where Elementalist players can leave their names & preferred contact method. The picture feature doesn't seem to work right now, but we do not have personal pictures of GW2 action to share anyway at the moment.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    I have created a GW2wiki code/group box that you can include on your own user page there. (Link in post #1)

GWOnline Content Team
    Elemental Attunement
    Achievements:
    So now its the new year is there anything strategies that we are going to use to possibly recruit people to this or at least attract attention. Also i'll go put that userbox on now.