PC Gaming News

Poll: What race fits your Necromancer?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Guild

Room For Improvement
    Hu(wo)man! I have this human pen-and-paper RPG NPC that has got a really nice name. In the RPG she was a witch and the Necro seems the most witchy to me. So, Human Necro it is! :)

I must be the most un-Lore-ish guy there is. I read all this nice stuff from you people and I must say that I'm almost a bit ashamed that my choice for races/classes is something such trivial as the name of a Swedish version of DnD game character.
    Please forgive me, I will try to be more Lore-ish.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWO
    It's fine :) - I will stick with a human female because that's what I had in Guild Wars. I will even recycle the name :) - Because I have no imagination.

Or maybe I have too much of it.

I've always planned my GW2 Necromancer as a Sylvari or Asura, hopefully in BWE3 I'll decide :)

Achievements:
    10 Posts6 months registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Norn Necrimancer. Ties in nicely with the house of the Raven. The Gw2 Necromancer feels very like a warrior Shaman or Skald.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Still sticking with charr necro. No doubt about it.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Human, no question. One of two characters of mine in GW2 that will be direct descendants of characters in GW1, so nothing else makes sense.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    Me too, mine will be Human mainly for that reason. RP-wise I would love to make a Necromancer Sylvari, for the sole purpose of being tied to the Nightmare Court (pitty the game doesn't allow it); but I am on the fence, because I probably will just be playing my human main.

I've found that necromancer is the only profession, to me at least, that looks aesthetically great on all races.

You can make gut wrenching charr, Asura and Sylvari necros and human & norm ones can be made extra creepy.

Really hard decision to make, especially since racial skills wont matter to them cause they can have mobile minion summons, max 8, on them.

Personally liking human at the moment.

Tapatalking