PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by raspberry jam View Post
    Welcome to Tyria, enjoy your stay.
    Ow so the game has been released and won't be patched, we are not allowed to give suggestions??? I'm so sorry rasp next time I'll ask your permission before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by harniq View Post
    Ow so the game has been released and won't be patched, we are not allowed to give suggestions??? I'm so sorry rasp next time I'll ask your permission before posting.
    No please don't. The PM box on this forum holds a maximum of 50 messages.

No please don't. The PM box on this forum holds a maximum of 50 messages.
    Don't worry, I don't PM trolls, I only report them once it gets out of hand ;)

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I assume that racial skills are low on their "to do" list, mainly because they are easiest to balance (make them weaker than actual skills).

BUT

I want to have a press release telling us a lot more about those racial skills before release. Preferably 1 week before, preferably giving us a good sampling of skills for every race if not a full list. This is kinda important to how I finalize my race-prof combos... especially that there are some professions that I am not excited about the elite or some of the optional skills...
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Quote Originally Posted by harniq View Post
    Don't worry, I don't PM trolls, I only report them once it gets out of hand ;)
    How do you even report posts on this board. I used to click the little skull, but there is no skull anymore.
    Or was that on Guru. I forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    I assume that racial skills are low on their "to do" list, mainly because they are easiest to balance (make them weaker than actual skills).

BUT

I want to have a press release telling us a lot more about those racial skills before release. Preferably 1 week before, preferably giving us a good sampling of skills for every race if not a full list. This is kinda important to how I finalize my race-prof combos... especially that there are some professions that I am not excited about the elite or some of the optional skills...
    But can't you just delete and remake the character (as another race) if she gets a racial skill that you don't like?

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    But can't you just delete and remake the character (as another race) if she gets a racial skill that you don't like?
    1) I don't like rerolling characters because you waste whatever time investment you had in them. What if some of those racial skills only pop up at level 40 or above? Thankfully I won't play as much as many other players, so I should be able to wiki the info before I get too far in.

2) imo when making such a permanent decision as race-prof combo, you should know from the get-go what it involves.
    == Alaris & clone ==

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    How do you even report posts on this board. I used to click the little skull, but there is no skull anymore.
    Or was that on Guru. I forget.
    The little triangle with the "!" in it, next to "Blog this Post."

But you two are way too entertaining as is, so I don't recommend reporting each other.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Just FYI (before this drifts into OT completely)

I am working on an overview thread with all the racial skills released so far. Since I doubt we will be able to play all races before the release date (my 2 cts are on Sylvari to be left out), this will be an ongoing project. Don't expect a first look within the next three weeks though. I am busy during my final exam weeks at work and can barely keep up the maintenance over at the Ele forum.

Gorani
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by RDarken View Post
    But you two are way too entertaining as is, so I don't recommend reporting each other.
    Agreed.

You two keep it friendly enough so that it remains entertaining, I would not report either. Just keep it from escalating too much though ;)
    == Alaris & clone ==

Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    Wait, what? They're not releasing it on Thursday? That retailer website and photo of some soccer jerseys lied to me!

Oh, and the human skills were kind of bland. "Pray to this god, get this effect." "Pray to that god, ask for a random boon." Come on, guys, you can do better. These almost sound like placeholders.
    Last edited by RoyHarmon; 26-06-2012 at 22:32.