PC Gaming News
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by curvekiller View Post
    Any winners yet? Today's the eleventh :)
    Patience young padawn.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    Thanks for your patience! There are so many great entries, judging is going to go over. We will announce winners as soon as we are able to do so!

Yes, we do want to apologize for the delay. Real life has gotten in the way (Yet again, the nuisancy thing!)

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie I View Post
    Yes, we do want to apologize for the delay. Real life has gotten in the way (Yet again, the nuisancy thing!)
    Hey, its no thang, real life can put a damper on anything.
    Besides, I'm sure no one has been refreshing the page in hopes of seeing a PM or their name as a winner every few minutes for the past few days... yeah... just gonna... walk away now...

F5! F5! F5! F5! F5!
    Last edited by cursedseishi; 13-11-2011 at 22:15.

I really am sorry for the delay. There have been so many good entries that it's taken a good bit of time for us to go through them all and figure out which ones we like the best in each category. I assure you we are making progress and will be announcing the results as soon as we have it all finalized.

Really no problem, real life comes always first and this was just for fun.
    /excited though ;)

Moderator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Jade Quarry
    The results for the Guru contest is out, for those participants who hasn't checked.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]

Congratulations to the Winners!

We were delighted to see how much spooky creativity showed up to haunt the GWO forums this Halloween. The results are in! And without further adieu..

GRAND PRIZE:
    Battletoad
    FIRST PRIZE: stoudacz
    SECOND PRIZE: Konig Dest Todes
    THIRD PRIZE: Melody

ART CATEGORY PRIZE WINNER: ninja bunny go
    RUNNER UP: SunRoamer

LITERATURE CATEGORY PRIZE WINNER:
    Bilbo Baggins
    RUNNER UP: cursedseishi

MUSIC/VIDEO CATEGORY PRIZE WINNER: The Mikey

Now since there were no other entries for the Music/Video Category for a Runner Up, we took all the names after voting and put them into a random draw for that reward. The winner of that draw is, Arghore!

That is not all! For the Category Prize Winners we are adding a Halloween Costume Code to your loot!

Thank you all for your great submissions and have a good Fall as Wintersday looms around the corner!

Refer to the Front Page for prize information.

And once again, a big thank you to Veritas Invictus [TRUE] and Blood Of The Martyr [HOPE] for helping furnish prizes!

GZ to all the winners, especially Battletoad who got the Factions concept art print out (which I think was done by Shawn Sharp - looks like his style at least). Lucky. :I

And yay 2nd place! ^^

Congratulations to the winners.