PC Gaming News

MVOP meet Thursday Nov 3???

Just wondering if there will be a MVOP meet this coming Thursday and what the itinerary might be. How far did MVOP get in the EotN Asura storyline up to this point?

Sure would like to get a character, besides my ranger main and ele alt, up to the point the group is at. My ranger main has finished all of EotN, so if he ventures with you it will be for a book or just fun. My ele alt is just waiting to do the Heart of the Shiverpeaks quest, so she would definitely like to do that with the group. If the group hasn't got to Gadd's Encampment yet I have at least 4 other alts that need to get there from Vlox Falls.

Thanks, Outs Ranger and the Outofmymind family of alts.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First Class100 Posts10 PostsVeteran
    Sorry guys for not posting plans. I've been tied up with... well, it's a secret right now, but you should know soon enough. /grin

I think a lot of us are on different pages at the moment, so let's try for a catch-up night tonight at 9 US Eastern time. We'll meet in the guild hall and see what everyone needs, then group accordingly. The focus will be on finishing the loose ends in the three main campaigns as well as EotN, so we can start War in Kryta as a group very soon.

I'm going to try to jump in right at nine, but my husband's returning from out of town at roughly that time, so if I'm not in start without me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubi View Post
    ...I think a lot of us are on different pages at the moment, so let's try for a catch-up night tonight at 9 US Eastern time. We'll meet in the guild...
    Didn't get this until too late (11:22pm ET) and couldn't have met you in the guild hall anyway, but maybe joined up using personal chat. Anyway does this mean that there will be no meet tomorrow (Thursday) or should I check back here just before 8pm ET then?

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First Class100 Posts10 PostsVeteran
    Ack, yesterday was Wednesday, not Thursday. /facepalm How incredibly embarrassing -- that's pretty much par for the course for this week.

OKAY! Catch-up night is tonight. 9 p.m. Eastern time, Lion's Arch, Japanese district 1. We'll ask around to see who needs what and group as needed to get it done. I'll definitely be there -- tonight's a lot calmer than last night was.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubi View Post
    ...Catch-up night is tonight....
    We had 6 in our group tonight. 1 had not got any further than Umbral Grotto, so the group got him to Vlox Falls and then Rata Sum. A good night with a fun group!