PC Gaming News

View Poll Results: Imperials or Stormcloaks?

Voters
31. This poll is closed
  • Imperials

6 19.35%
  • Stormcloaks

3 9.68%
  • Can't decide yet, I will later.

3 9.68%
  • Bacon Dragon

19 61.29%
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Where are you in the main story? I wonder why you haven't seen any dragons yet.
    There are useful shouts for sneaky characters. I know of at least a detect life one and throw voice one.

Quote Originally Posted by Manwithtwohands View Post
    Where are you in the main story? I wonder why you haven't seen any dragons yet.
    There are useful shouts for sneaky characters. I know of at least a detect life one and throw voice one.
    Let's put it this way, I walked right past the first quest marker in Riverwood, down the path and out of town for Riften.
    Aretelio MerthorionAria MerthorionAlex MerthorionMitch TaylorJerry HathawayChris KnightGeneral Merthorion
    Kent TorokveiJordan CochranLazlo HolliefeldSusan DeckerIck Ikagami

I don't think dragons will appear then, until you fight your first one which is part of the main story.
    I see dragons all the time, and I think it started after that part of the story.
    You got to do a bunch of talking to a Jarl in a city, then 1 dungeon which you may have already done, and then some more talking to the guy back in the city, and then part where you can fight the dragon becomes available.
    Last edited by Manwithtwohands; 16-11-2011 at 20:28.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Gandara
    Guild

Dii
    Yeah, I'd think you need to do that to get the dragons spawning.

It's fun how dragons randomly appear.
    I did a dungeon and didn't have enough stamina to carry all my loot.
    So I left the dungeon and sold my loots, and then fast traveled back to it to pick up what I left lying around. Once I got back up to the exit...
    A freaking dragon was flying around in the skies roaring and stuff. So I had to take the opportunity and fight it in the dungeon entrance's courtyard, using the columns as cover and such. It was a pretty epic fight and completely surprised me. Made that 2nd loot run a lot more interesting and rewarding. lol

GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

GuildWars Online [GWO] ||| The Order of Dii [Dii] |||
    Tried out Skyrim.

Computer can't run the game at the lowest settings possible without lag.

Rage.

Forget about the game until one gets a better comp.

Rages some more.

Unless your system is comparatively ancient, it should be able to run it in some form or another. (my hardware from '07/08 would've run it fine before I did a minor upgrade) Maybe it's a specific hardware issue?

GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

GuildWars Online [GWO] ||| The Order of Dii [Dii] |||
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalis View Post
    Unless your system is comparatively ancient, it should be able to run it in some form or another. (my hardware from '07/08 would've run it fine before I did a minor upgrade) Maybe it's a specific hardware issue?

Yep. My video card is an ATI Radeon 3450.

That's the only problem. Everything else is above minimum req which makes me rage to the point where I'm even doubting if I can run Saints Row 3.

For those who don't mind the compass, but don't like all of the markers cluttering it up, there's this.

So, they gave all the children really annoying lines...and made them invulnerable. That's just an epic amount of cruelty. I wonder if I could wait around for them to grow up, and then hit them with something sharp...