PC Gaming News
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Look, in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's --- THE RETURN OF THE DANCING FORUM TICKER!
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    I'm seeing some double ads appearing and disappearing. I grabbed a screen of it happening with the 728x90, but I also saw it with the 300x250 earlier today.

Capture.jpg

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Hm that is weird, I haven't seen that. Thanks for the report.
    IGN Bark N Mad. Leader of The Order of Dii [Dii]

About 50% of the time I have to repeatedly reload a page in order to have an active text field to post or edit posts. Actually reloading the page almost never works, I have to recreate the actions I took to get there (i.e. main forum, click subforum, click log-in, click reply, yada yada yada. )

I use Chrome, by the way.

Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffball View Post
    About 50% of the time I have to repeatedly reload a page in order to have an active text field to post or edit posts. Actually reloading the page almost never works, I have to recreate the actions I took to get there (i.e. main forum, click subforum, click log-in, click reply, yada yada yada. )

I use Chrome, by the way.
    Grey box?

Quote Originally Posted by RDarken View Post
    Here's what the reply boxes look like (screens from FF).

Attachment 203
    Attachment 204
    Been reported a couple of times, Lensor said she wasn't really sure what was up with it. Lately I have had absolutely no problem in FF, but Chrome occasionally wants to be difficult. Just a couple of reloads fixes it.

Yeah, that gray box is annoying, happens in FF occasionally but I notice it the most in IE. That's mostly cleared up for me now though, the thing I noticed starting just recently was that dancing forum ticker. Couldn't get rid of it no matter what while reading an article, that hurt my eyes. Then it happened when I was trying to reply and that's when I noticed the huge issue with it. It makes it nearly impossible to write anything without clicking on the text box twice every several seconds. Oh, but I guess that's only in IE, cause it's dancing around in FF right now and I didn't even notice. Yay for FF, guess I should download it at work.

Oh, and fyi, when I toggle from the site font to the default font, the forum ticker no longer dances. That should help explain the problem.
    Last edited by djacob; 06-04-2012 at 04:39.

I'm getting it on ff as well....makes me ill to watch the screen bounce around when I am trying to read it...(I nuked one of the frames and it seems to have stopped it--messed up the stuff at the top, but as long as the text aint bumppppping around I really dont care WHAT's at the top of the page!).

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    never have a grey box, are you guy's sure it's not on your end, maybe a virus scanner blocking parts of the site or something?

i do want to reposrt that the "last reply" button is to slow and the forum doesn't refresh it self even after reloading the page, the "last post" often go's to a post that's posted 2 day's ago and the forum sometimes shows that there is a new post while i already saw it.
    really needs a fix >_<
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Can we get that tapatalk plugin updated sometime? That jump to first unread bug is excruciatingly annoying. (As in, it doesn't work.)
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Quote Originally Posted by RDarken View Post
    I'm seeing some double ads appearing and disappearing. I grabbed a screen of it happening with the 728x90, but I also saw it with the 300x250 earlier today.

Capture.jpg
    Saw this again, only this time with four ads this time haha

GWO dbl ads.jpg