Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Gunnar's Hold
    Guild

[LLS] [OX] [GRIF]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    Never said it was good the way it is now! Simply that the functionality is still there, but not easily reachable...
    Well, the functionality may be somewhere but it isn't where it should be :) No offense intended, the wording of your post implied to me that you found adding code to be not so much of a problem. This being the internet, it would not be the first time that someone has misinterpreted what was written.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    This has been implemented some time ago. And not with the recent update...
    Ah, I didn't know that, thankyou for that information - I thought it was connected as it happened in close proximity. Anyway it is still annoying. Perhaps there is a way of finding out who was responsible for that little gem of thinking so that I can tell them precisely what I think of their decision on this matter.

Ok, my last post was more of a rant than helpful, and for that I apologise. And on that note, here is something constructive:

After asking someone who knows a lot more about these things than me, I was informed that the logging out on return is due to either invalid cookies or too small a session length variable. Someone should maybe take a look at that.

Also, about the clickable buttons, I shall quote his steam message to me on the fact:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/v...sage_interface there is an option in there called "Enable Clickable Message Formatting Controls" Enabling the buttons on quick reply and posting boxes is a few clicks away. This information was found within 2 minutes of a search of the vBulletin manual
    So, someone who has access to that needs to go in and do that, and that will solve the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by RDarken View Post
    Guys. It's been three days, two of which were the weekend. It'll get fixed.
    Ah, yes, I kinda forgot it was a weekend, and that actually means something to some people. I hope you are correct about it getting fixed.
    Last edited by Saint Troy; 19-12-2011 at 19:40.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Troy View Post
    Well, the functionality may be somewhere but it isn't where it should be :) No offense intended, the wording of your post implied to me that you found adding code to be not so much of a problem. This being the internet, it would not be the first time that someone has misinterpreted what was written.
    Well, I personally don't have much of a problem with it, but that's probably because I code HTML every day (both in C# and in XSLT). But I only know the most-used ones, such as URL, QUOTE, B and I (and I already often used those instead of pushing a button...). The same with the smilies (which are also gone). As I always used the quick reply, which never had a smilie list, I already used : tongue: and : grin: a lot. So, no, I probably don't find it as much of a problem as others will. But they still need to come back

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Troy View Post
    Ah, I didn't know that, thankyou for that information - I thought it was connected as it happened in close proximity. Anyway it is still annoying. Perhaps there is a way of finding out who was responsible for that little gem of thinking so that I can tell them precisely what I think of their decision on this matter.
    About half a year ago, there was some kind of hack, and all passwords had come available, in clear text, on the internet. Don't ask me how or why, I have no idea. But since then, the password policy has been changed that you much change it every 180 days.
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Guys I am going to be working on a few fixes asap so thanks for all the feedback.

1. Sorting the buttons on the editor
    2, A Dark skin for those who want it (this takes a little time)
    3. Reintroduction of Tapatalk
    4 Gallery will be retuning shortly also.
    GWOnline.Net Admin

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Squee! My news spamming will be so much easier not having to manually do all the linking and quoting.
    And Smilies! I miss my "lurking behind a curtain", my "cloud nine" and my "girly"!

Anyhoo, keep up the good work. Personally I really like all the new nifties and think it will be great once we get all the quirks ironed out :)

GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

GuildWars Online [GWO] ||| The Order of Dii [Dii] |||
    Tell me if the problem is solved. What I simply did was to re-upload the same avatar and save the changes.

Edit: It seems I can see my avatar again. I guess it's solved. That was strange.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Guild

Memento Vivere, Mystic Spiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeon Lion View Post
    Edit: It seems I can see my avatar again. I guess it's solved. That was strange.
    They're all still shrunk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rushster View Post
    Guys I am going to be working on a few fixes asap so thanks for all the feedback.

1. Sorting the buttons on the editor
    2, A Dark skin for those who want it (this takes a little time)
    3. Reintroduction of Tapatalk
    4 Gallery will be retuning shortly also.
    Thank you Rush, at the moment the forums are nearly unusable.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    I wouldn't call them unusable...
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Same here. Thus I added "nearly". They do have a nice design, but lacks many practical things.

Post formatting is now back :)
    GWOnline.Net Admin