PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Underworld Run

Ok, if I get some things done in time I can go. Is wiki time est us?

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Wiki time is UTC/GMT
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Ohh my, so in a couple of hours.............. too early for me I'm afraid.....

You all better WIN!

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran6 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

The Order Of Dii
    Ok currently online sr for the delay, got delayed by snow....
    Back home got some tea and ready to do this! /(Dhuum your time is up)
    When you guys online give me a shout.

I'll have to pass on today's run, got some stuff to do, though I'll be online for a little while.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Ok, looks like it is fated that I shall never play long games like this with living people, something is bound to happen. And I shall never get the UW statue on my Ritualist.

We took a break before Dhuum, and when I came back I had lost connection and timed out (GW actually offered reconnection this time, but then said time had elapsed, so must have disconnected almost immediately, since I was away not much more than 10 minutes).

I am so angry and disappointed and sorry for my team mates I could scream. ARRRGH!

It was great fun until then though, and we managed all the quests without much hassle, so I have good hopes that the guys will kill Dhumm!

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    And I wasn't there as a "bad luck charm" with my history of not getting the monument. I really hope you made it even without Lensor.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    We made it! Even with the sabotage attempt of Lensor....

And I feared you had left your PC. You disconnected really soon after we decided to take a small break... But, where we succeeded once, we can succeed again!
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran6 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

The Order Of Dii
    It was amazing run, thanks to all for coming.
    Dhuum is put to sleep for this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Lensor View Post
    Ok, looks like it is fated that I shall never play long games like this with living people, something is bound to happen. And I shall never get the UW statue on my Ritualist.

We took a break before Dhuum, and when I came back I had lost connection and timed out (GW actually offered reconnection this time, but then said time had elapsed, so must have disconnected almost immediately, since I was away not much more than 10 minutes).

I am so angry and disappointed and sorry for my team mates I could scream. ARRRGH!

It was great fun until then though, and we managed all the quests without much hassle, so I have good hopes that the guys will kill Dhumm!
    No worries m8, no more breaks for next week only 30sec ones.
    Setting up another run for next week:

Date:January 28
    Time:Well hopufully the same arroud 15:00 Bulgaria time wich is 1pm wiki time.

Anyone that wants the statue and get alot of fun doing it see you next week.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    I envy you guys.
    I wish the papers would correct themselves. I hope I can make it next week and we will be successful again. What was your secret at defeating Dhuum?
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."