PC Gaming News

Thread: GW account help

GWOnline.net Member

Unhappy GW account help

hello i have recently bought guild wars trilogy from gamestop as a digital download... after creating an account i went to make a person and i get this-Your account is no authorized to play guild wars. to continue playing plese buy a campaign from the store- i dont understand i just bought it plese help i have spent 3-4 hours researching with no luck
    Last edited by gwarslol; 03-01-2012 at 08:04.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Hi there, gwarslol.

Ideally, GameStop should have emailed you an access key which needs to be added to your account in order to access the campaigns you've bought. Have you received such an email at all?

Posted from my cyberbrain. There may be typos.

GWOnline.net Member
    yes and i have added the key

GWOnline.net Member
    if i goto -manage keys is says under extras-igneous summoning stone and under-your account is autorized to play the following guild wars releeses- its still says to buy it

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Double check the email that you added all the keys, maybe there was more than one key?

If the e-mail says that the key is for the game, and it is the same key as you added to the account, I think you need to contact gamestop. They could have made a mistake and sent you a GOTY upgrade key (gives access to the Igneous summon stone when you add the key to an existing account) in stead of a full game key (new full game keys include the GOTY upgrade from the beginning).

GWOnline.net Member
    well have you ever herd of impulse from gamestop? well thats wat im useing and in the corner under- my games it says product code and thats wer i got it from...they never sent a e-mail with a code...

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Hm. It still should be a mistake from Gamestop, so they are the only ones who can fix it really. And you are really sure that you purchased the trilogy and not the upgrade? (Stupid question I know, but an easy mistake to make).

GWOnline.net Member
    http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/gui...-trilogy/72496 thanks for you help...i will call gamestop first thing tomarrow...(its really 2:30 a.m. where i live)