Lol American voting.
- You can vote for any of up to two guys and they will do the exact same job regardless of who wins
- Live in the wrong state means your vote barely counts
- Having to register to vote instead of using the census records to keep track of people
- Overly complicated ballots instead of just having a piece of paper with a name on it
- Put a cross/punch a hole in the ballot so that there's extremely large chance of misinterpreting it
- If the vote is too even, the guy with the 49% of votes is declared winner by a court
- Once you elected someone, he's more concerned with his subscription of bribes (sorry, "lobbying funds") than about you anyway, so why did you bother?