PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Premium Membership Updated & Extended

Hi everyone

I wanted to let you know we have changed the Premium (PAL) membership options today to bring GWO's in-line with the other network sites. It has taken some reworking but it is now live.

All current PALs have been moved over to the new system today.

We have also increased the scope of the membership to cover not only the forums but the whole site. Now premium members not only get their forum perks and removed banners on the forums but accross the whole site.

As well as these chanhes we have significantly changed the pricing so it is a lot more accessible to everyone. You can now find the new pricing on http://guildwars.incgamers.com/forums/payments.php

Finally would like to thanks everyone who has taken out PAL Premium membership, you guys have no idea how much it helps us to keep things running every month. Thanks loads!!!

Rushster
    GWOnline.Net Admin

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    How does it work across the whole site? Aren't there different usernames/passwords for the different forums? I just tried to log into the diablo forums and it's all: No, go away.
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    I can't find the benefit summary anywhere. Also, I searched the FAQ, found a reference to the old system, including a (broken) link to benefits.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    I guess we have to buy it to figure it out. I had a post comparing the pal features of the different forums a while ago, I should track that down..

edit-
    k here we go http://guildwars.incgamers.com/forum...re-so-shiny!-(

On the d3 forums they offer[ed?] more than you'd get with the gwo platinum pal, at a price comparable to gwo bronze pal. This included 100x100 avatar size and unlimited pms, among the other usual stuff.

editmoar:
    I wouldn't bother with it until Rush posts an official list of features, though. It might be different from the d3 forums.
    Last edited by shawn; 11-01-2012 at 21:42.
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Going premium makes you as popular as Shawn. But in a good way.

Ok, I have no idea why I said that except that it sounded funny in my head. Which is often why I say stuff. No harm intended. No pixels were harmed in the making of this message, although a number of keys were pressed repeatedly.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    does this mean that all the benefits we would have as platinum pall as one, so my bronze is now an ad-free sub?
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    Ok, I have no idea why I said that except that it sounded funny in my head. Which is often why I say stuff. No harm intended. No pixels were harmed in the making of this message, although a number of keys were pressed repeatedly.
    I think it's okay.

Let's keep posting in this thread so I remember to actually become a Premium member, which I have been meaning to do for several months!

I need to change the stuff in the back-end still like the FAQ. Basicaly anywhere on GWO is ad free + forum perks. We are looking at a more expansive system for the while network but that is a little way off.

All Pal subs are ad free now. There is now only one Level, you get all the perks no matter what. The longer you sub for the cheaper it is now, and it is massively cheaper than before :)
    GWOnline.Net Admin

It is the same as the D3 forums Shawn.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    I guess we have to buy it to figure it out. I had a post comparing the pal features of the different forums a while ago, I should track that down..

edit-
    k here we go http://guildwars.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?498648-The-Diablo-Incgamer-forums-are-so-shiny!-(

On the d3 forums they offer[ed?] more than you'd get with the gwo platinum pal, at a price comparable to gwo bronze pal. This included 100x100 avatar size and unlimited pms, among the other usual stuff.

editmoar:
    I wouldn't bother with it until Rush posts an official list of features, though. It might be different from the d3 forums.
    GWOnline.Net Admin

Quote Originally Posted by sorudo View Post
    does this mean that all the benefits we would have as platinum pall as one, so my bronze is now an ad-free sub?
    Yes this is correct.
    GWOnline.Net Admin