Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]

A fortnight raffle - social group draws - GW1 items

The GWOnline.net social group hosts a raffle for all members of "Elemental Attunement".

The rules are as follows:

>> Each raffle runs for a fortnight, closing on NOON CENTRAL EUROPEAN TIME on days with either a FULL or NEW MOON (dates in the social group raffle thread). After each raffle you must RE-ENTER to be in the draw for the next one.
    >> Each fortnight Gorani (Forum Mod & group coordinator) will give away one Zaishen Key and one Lunar Fortune to the winner.
    >> To enter the draw you have to meet three requirements: 1) Be a member of the social group "Elemental Attunement" 2) Leave some contact data for other Elementalists in the "Group Members - contact list" 3) Post in the social groups raffle thread and leave your lucky number (first person to enter is 1, second 2, third 3 etc.).
    >> Of course, you can enter each raffle only once! Double posters will disqualified from the draw.
    >> Gorani will draw a winner from the list (a minimum of 3 participants is needed) and document the lucky number with a screen shot of the /roll emote of Guild Wars.
    >> After the winner has been announced, Gorani will start a new round.

Link to social group: "Elemental Attunement"
    Last edited by Gorani; 23-06-2012 at 17:06. Reason: changed rules so that 3 people have to participate in a raffle round
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    I have added the first two raffle dates/turning points to the GWOnline community calender, so you can not miss it.
    BTW, Redean has a 100% chance of winning right now. If you think that this must be changed, join the social group and register.
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

GWOnline Content Team
    Elemental Attunement
    Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorani View Post
    Redean has a 100% chance of winning right now. If you think that this must be changed, join the social group and register.
    I see no problem with this. Please disregard any further notion of competition.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    A small addition to the raffle:

I have "leftover" lunar fortunes from the CNY 2012, so I will throw in one lucky fortune each round. OK, it is a very small chance of getting a Celestial Dragon, but who knows ... you could be the lucky one!

Gorani

PS: You have just over 18 hours to enter your name to the list (not that I would have a problem of handing over the prizes to the lone participant, which is Redean)
    Last edited by Gorani; 06-02-2012 at 15:42.

GWOnline Content Team
    Elemental Attunement
    Achievements:
    Wow, no one? Maybe you should hold this off until we garner some more interest. I mean I love freestuff but it seems silly to host a raffle just for me.

GWOnline Content Team
    Elemental Attunement
    Achievements:
    Yeah, i'll forfeit this round. A raffle for one person it just pointless, hopefully we get a few more people next time.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Redean View Post
    Yeah, i'll forfeit this round. A raffle for one person it just pointless, hopefully we get a few more people next time.
    Very generous of you.

The new round runs until February the 21st, 2012. I changed the rules slightly, so that a minimum of three people is required to get a winner drawn.

Gorani

Addendum: It is the 21st and less than three people have entered the round. The draw gets delayed until the 8th of March.
    Last edited by Gorani; 21-02-2012 at 09:48.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    The next draw is about to close in around 24 hours. As the minimum requirement of three people participating has not been reached yet, there might not be a prize given out again. We need two more people to register and add their names to the draw.

Gorani

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    Added my as yet to be confirmed elementalist to your ranks.

C'mon GWO - tell us all about you upcoming elementalist and win cool prizes and stuff!

-Art

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Either people are too lazy to join the social group and leave some contact info, or they just don't like free stuff.
    Anyway, with only two people registered, the prizes stay in storage again. The two entries automatically enter the next round and do not need to re-post for that.

Gorani