PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    This round ends in four days on the 19th.

If we should not have a draw this time, it will be the third time no winner could be drawn, due to less than three people taking part.
    I am seriously considering closing the contest then, as maintaining it does not seem to be worth it.

Gorani
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    It'll pick up when GW2 comes out - why not have a holiday till then Gorani?

You've been at this solid now for months.

A little chill time before the great unwashed which are tomorrow's new members start hanging from the rafters.

-Art

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Yi Mor View Post
    It'll pick up when GW2 comes out - why not have a holiday till then Gorani?

You've been at this solid now for months.

A little chill time before the great unwashed which are tomorrow's new members start hanging from the rafters.

-Art
    Perhaps you are right Art. I just don't know, if it is the general lack of interest in a competition, the prizes that nobody wants or just the fact that nobody knows about the raffle (or a combination of all three). I thought it would be fun to give away a small token to people that bother to post once every two weeks.
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

GWOnline Content Team
    Elemental Attunement
    Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Yeah, I say wait off till GW2 releases. Then we can get some neat-o prizes for GW2!
    That reminds me I still need to pick my prize up.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    I've set the status of this competition to a temporary "closed", as the interest for GW1 items is not existent right now - at least in conjunction with this competition.

If you are interested in wining Zkeys & 2012 Celestial Tokens, just post here (http://guildwars.incgamers.com/forum...=38&do=discuss - you need to be a registered member of GWOnline.net to get access to social groups) and I might consider re-opening the contest.

Depending on what items I can acquire in GW2, I might re-open the contest with GW2 goodies later this year.

Gorani