GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Sorudo, that pic was awesome. You just need to write "why yousa so sewious ?" on it (instead of as a text caption below the image) and it's a meme waiting to happen.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Quote Originally Posted by sorudo View Post
    the celestial minis are trough lucky charms right?............man how i have bad luck with them, never ever got even one mini from them >_<
    Yep it drops from the Lunar Fortunes, only a small chance of getting it though, but depending on how many characters you have you might be able to get enough fortunes to get a mini. The only one i wasn't lucky enough to get was the Celestial pig, and that was because i didn't get a ton of pigs the year before to trade in for one =(

Still this year might be your year Sorudo, so keep your chin up!

And i agree with Alaris, stick the writing on the bottom of the image (Just tried myself, but paint is hardly a good application to use for something like this....) and it's definitly Meme worthy, just needs to get some attention to it to help it spread!

- Tsukasa

had 67 fortunes...opened about 20 and got my mini dragon! woot the celestial is HUGE! (had difficulties with my screenshot gettting it all in)....now I can afk and not have to worry about getting one
    (and I had to re-assign the silly print screen to button I HAVE for gw)

Quote Originally Posted by cosyfiep View Post
    had 67 fortunes...opened about 20 and got my mini dragon! woot the celestial is HUGE! (had difficulties with my screenshot gettting it all in)....now I can afk and not have to worry about getting one
    (and I had to re-assign the silly print screen to button I HAVE for gw)
    I wonder if they increased the drop rate this year, cause me and my friend got both our minis on the exact same fortune, which was Fortune 61, so i wonder if the rates got a buff, or if we were just really really lucky. O.o

- Tsukasa

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasuksa Kamiya;5751523[...
    or if we were just really really lucky . O.o
    You really really Lucky Star you bingo Eeeeeeeeee!

, sry just felt like posting that vid.

Doing quests myself right now
    Last edited by Смерть; 03-02-2012 at 06:16.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Haven't finished one quest yet! I want to gather all the required ingredients first, makes it a lot easier if you're running multiple accounts at once...
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

I think they increased the drop rate....I got my 2nd mini in my 2nd group of ~60 fortunes...I have heard others who got them in the first 10 or so....and I am NOT complaining (means more time for me to do rings )

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    ok, by request, here it is
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

Wow sorudo, you really hit the mark of what I was thinking with that one. I'ma have to save that.

Also going to have to log into gw soon, I want the celestial dragon, it's been months since I got on so this'll feel weird.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Guild

Memento Vivere, Mystic Spiral
    Still annoyed those fortunes never got me a Tiger.
    Burned through 120 fortunes from tokens I had left from last year, no Dragon.
    Ché, now I have to do all those quests again..